14. 𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂

Chapter Fourteen: Tyler's Birthday

"Happy Birthday baby," I whisper in Tyler's ear while he's sleeping. Usually he wakes up before I do but in this case because it's his birthday I let him sleep in. His eyes shoot open and look at me. He pulls me and I straddle his hips.

"Waking up next to you is the best birthday present I could ask for," He says sitting up slightly and kissing my lips. I break the kiss and get off of him and walk to our closet, I move my clothes that have been hiding his birthday present for almost a month.

"What the hell is so important in your closet?" Tyler asks me. I grab his present and walk out of our closet and place the present in his lap.

"Open it," I tell him. I walk over to the other side of the bed and crawl over and sit next to him. He opens the wrapping paper to reveal the packaging of a very expensive watch.

"A Rolex, damn Hunter you didn't have to get this for me," He said and he pecks my lips.

"There's something else in the kitchen," I say to Tyler, he rushes out of the bed and into the kitchen. I get out of the bed and walk into the kitchen. He turns to me and smiles. My grandma sent some of her famous cupcakes for Tyler's birthday.

"By the way we have a reservation at the steakhouse that you love so much," I say to him and he smiles from ear to ear.

****

@hunterjameson:

@hunterjameson: happy birthday baby! I can't believe that you are twenty

@hunterjameson: happy birthday baby! I can't believe that you are twenty. You are my best friend, my rock. Thank you for everything I love you and I have no words to describe how much I love you.

[tagged: @nolimitherro]

View comments:

@nolimitherro: thx baby I love you so much.

@user1: oh my god they are so freakin cute

@user2: i love that she's happy

@jimmybutler: when's the wedding

@bam1of1: happy birthday brother

**A/N**

I know that this is short but we are getting closer to the chapter that I have been dreading writing the helicopter accident that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, and seven others.