15. 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Chapter FIfteen: Propositions

I hate the sound of a phone ringing that always means someone needs me for something. Usually the person that is calling me is my publicist Kai. I open my eyes and grab the phone and look to see Kai's name flashing across my screen.

"Hey Kai," I answer the phone.

"I need you in a meeting and bring Tyler," Kai says to me which I'm honestly really confused.

"Okay," I say before hanging up the phone. I look to Tyler who is still sleeping. I start to shake him awake. I hear him groan.

"Good morning," I say to him.

"It's too early," Tyler complains.

"Kai needs the two of us in a meeting which I'm scared about what it could be."

****

Tyler and I arrive at the studio for our meeting with Kai. I have a weird feeling in my stomach about this I grab Tyler's hand and interlock our fingers. We walk into the meeting room, Kai and my manager Quinn are sitting at the table.

"Tyler, Hunter, sit down," Kai said which he's giving me a weird vibe.

"Why in the hell did you need both of us?" I ask looking at Kai and Quinn.

"Kai and I have been talking and-" Quinn says before Kai cuts her off.

"We want the two of you to get married."

"What?"

"We want you and Tyler to get married. Think about it Hunter, a 18 year old girl marrying a 20 year old NBA player, come on," Kai says to us and I look to Tyler who sat there with a blank expression on his face.

"No we are not doing this," I yell at the two of them from across the table.

"Hunter you have the Grammys in four days and think of all the buzz and press it will bring to the Grammys and the sales for your album will go up,"Quinn says to me.

"Babe think about it, you and I both talked about getting married and why not now. Plus you always said that you wanted to get married young," Tyler says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"Not eighteen young, Taylor's 20 about to be twenty-one and she just got engaged on New Years. My parents will flip their shit," I say to him.

"Your entire family had a bet on when the two of us would get together so I think they will be fine. If it makes you feel any better about it I will call your dad and grandpa and ask for their permission," He says to me looking into my blue eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask him to make sure that he was sure about this.

"Yes, I am 100 percent sure," He answers and kiss me so passionately.

"Okay so Tyler you are going to out and buy the engagement ring and meet us on South Beach for the photos."

****

I arrive at South Beach where Tyler and I are doing the photos and proposal. I see Tyler helping the camera guys hide to take photos. He and I lock eyes and he walks toward me.

"You look beautiful," He said kissing my lips and leading me to the set up. We stop and he looks down at me. He steps back, grabs the ring from his back pocket, gets down on one knee and opens the box with the ring that I told him that I liked every time we went to the mall.

"I have loved you since I was twelve and haven't been able to stop think about you and I will never stop. I always wondered why someone would ever treat you like shit but  there is one thing I haven't given you yet. My last name.  Hunter Iphigenia Jameson, will you marry me?"

"Yes."