23

"Excuse me?"

My brows furrowed for a bit but I still managed to give a fake smile. I tried my best to calm myself down, stopping brain to jump to conclusions.

"Yes?" She innocently blink her eyes that I want to slice it out. "Well, I should've been the girlfriend but you took my place. Don't be too nervous, I'm just a friend."

Hindi ako kinakabahan sa'yo. Nagtitimpi lang akong 'wag maging bastos at baka masungalngal kita pag nainis ako sa ka plastikan mo.  I smiled back at her kahit na nangangati na akong sakalin siya.

"You're a doctor, right?" She crossed her arms against her chest. "What's the field?"

"Therapist or surgeon. You choose." I smiled wider when I noticed her forehead creased.

"Why would I choose?" Inosente niyang tanong, nakahalukipkip pa rin.

I also crossed my arms against my chest, preparing my soft yet annoying voice. Hindi ako mahilig makipag-away pero kaya ko namang mamikon. Thanks to Ynna, I learned new things about being in this shit.

"You looked like you need some help. What do you need? A psychiatrist or an operation at the OR? I can do both." I can't help but to smirk.

I bit my lower lip when I saw her brows furrowed as if she's been offended from what I said. What's wrong with it? Ako na nga 'yong tutulong ako pa 'yong mali? She even disturb my sleep just because of her childishness.

"Nevermind." She cleared her throat. She then looked at me with her serious eyes with her lips forming a smirk. "Avoid Cy, now. You're no good for him."

"I'm good at counseling. You want a sample?" I ignored what she said. "You seemed to be out of your mind."

"He's losing everything because of you." She leaned closer to me, smiling when she saw my creased forehead. "You're curious? Should I tell you everything?"

I was about to scowl at her when I saw Cy's figure at her back. Rhea screamed when he grabbed her by the arms with full force. Cy's eyes were full of fury why her's were showing fear.

"I already warned you not to mess with my girlfriend. Why are you here?!" He roared like a mad lion, giving more force at Rhea's arm. Halos mamula na ito dahil sa pagkakahigpit ng hawak niya.

"I-I'm h-hurting, C-Cy. P-Please let go." Pain were visible from her eyes as I saw a droplet of tears jumped out of her eyes.

"Apologize." Cy said with a full authority when he let go of her arm.

"Why would I?!" She scowled, starting to get mad. She glanced at me for a moment to give me her deadly stares. "I didn't do anything!"

"Apologize! Now!" Cy yelled in the top of his lungs, eyes were full of anger towards her.

I fell silent while looking at him. I was a bit shocked seeing him like this. Hindi ko akalaing iba pala siya magalit. He didn't even shout at me like that no matter how angry he was at me. But right now, he looked like a totally different person.