Sequel?

So I wasn't going to do one. I couldn't really see an opening but I'm coming around to it.
I just want to take a little vote of ideas of what you'd like to read if I did.

So there would be some Mickey because obviously I "saved" him. He would be incarcerated though.

Maybe he kind of haunts her from lock up. Like flowers on birthdays or valentines etc. He wouldn't know about Roman because Mrs Loomis would have been in contact with him. Or maybe he's trying to warn her but she doesn't listen cause she ignores his calls. He would know something but not necessarily everything so all he can tell her is that it's going to happen again and that there's another.

Maybe she has a kid? Probably a son that is Mickeys and he's desperate to meet him. The kid would be about 3.

She probably would write the script for Stab 3 and work with Roman.

I don't have much idea for Scream 4 so please brainstorm if you wish. Maybe she moved back home. Her and Sidney have been distant for a while. If she had a kid by Mickey maybe sometime after Scream 3 she caved and allowed him to see his son which Sidney wouldn't of approved of or something. Or maybe they're still close and she works as Sid's editor or something? And is travelling with her as part of the publicist team? I don't know how to make Scream 3 & 4 work in one book though.
There's a fifth potentially coming out next year so maybe I could wait and see if that might help the decision. I could even skip 4 entirely.

Romance options big and small:

Kincaid (I'll be ignoring his and Sidney's not relationship regardless because it didn't end up the way it was meant to. Him and Sidney were meant to be together in Scream 4 but Patrick Dempsey couldn't make scheduling work to film). Kali could end up with him maybe as a bit of a happy ending. Then flash forward to scream 4 and they're having troubles but still together. Or they still live in LA and she's away with Sidney and then by the end he's come to Woodsboro when he hears about the murders.

Roman. She's dated two serial killers, is a third too much? Maybe Roman tries asking her out and they have a bit of a flirty relationship or he's trying to win her over but she doesn't really date anymore because of her history and potentially being busy as a single mother of a 3 year old. He'd be interested in her probably for the sake of the pattern. Like three for three. Or they just have a one night stand. I don't know. Maybe nothing. They'd work together on the script so she'd give him some ideas involuntarily maybe. I could go full ham and they're married by the start of 3? I don't know.

Cotton. Weird perhaps? He'd still die in the open but maybe they're dating and a scene would play out similar to the opener but she would live. Or most likely they had broken up (because she would have too many issues in relationships that ultimately would drive them apart) but Roman would easily be able to find her and Cotton so after the phone call in the car and Roman threatening her to Cotton he would go to her place. They probably would have gotten together because they spent time together after the events of 2 with various interviews etc.

I really do like the idea of having her in Cotton's opening scene in Scream 3. I just really like the dialogue and the idea of him coming to save her and her thinking he's lost it, and that it's happening again, attacking him and Cotton trying to calm her not realising the Ghost Face was using his voice etc.

Deputy Hoss. He's a minor character, I know. But an option for Scream 4. If she's moved back to Woodsboro after 3 and her and Kincaid didn't end up together.

I could bring back someone like Troy? From highschool. Also only after scream 3 and if she moves back home. I might give him a cameo regardless in 4.

Also. I just found out that originally Stu was supposed to live. Scream 3 got a complete makeover because of a script leek. They were using his line from scream that says "we're gonna go on and plan the sequel cause these days you gotta have the sequel," as a kind of inspiration.
The concept of their original script was recycled as the 2013 tv show "the following" after Wes Craven sold the idea to fox, I believe.
Basically Stu was in prison and became the behind the scenes mastermind and orchestrated for fans to go after Sidney (Angelina and Roman).
Anyway. If I had known this back when I wrote Red Right Hand. I think I would have kept Stu alive maybe.

So tell me what you like and what you don't. Any other ideas you might have. Etc.