found you , my butterfly

if anything, giyuu was grateful that he got a day off.

he never thought that it was possible to have a 26 hour surgery with no breaks. good god his legs were trembling out of tiredness and his hair in a messy ponytail he tied out of frustration. he ran his fingers through his hair when some pieces of his hair got in the way of his eye sight.

he was also grateful that the cafe owner allow him to stay longer and relax himself from the stress. but being at the cafe was more stressful. time to time he finds the girls at the cafe staring and giggling at him. it's not the first time it has happened and giyuu always thought he had something on his face. he was always so embarassed that he left the moment he entered any cafe. but today, he was too tired to care, and to avoid any form of eye contact,he
looked out the window while slowly sipping his tea.

there was a flower shop outside the cafe. it was so colorful that giyuu stared and examined the flowers one by one, admiring it's beauty. then, his eyes fell on the door.

a lady. a beautiful lady came out of the store, holding a banquet of flowers in her hand. smiling down , time to time sniffing the flowers. her face wasn't that recognizable from afar, but he knew she was beautiful. she was so , so graceful. but giyuu continued to stare, because his gut feeling told him to, it was like his life depended on the sight of this woman.

then. it hit him. the woman turned around to look at the other flowers. in her hair, had a butterfly pin. giyuu immediately stood up. it was quite aggressive, since the whole cafe stared at him. he rushed to the side of the window to have a better sight of the woman. she too had a similar butterfly pin as his. but even specifically, a half-winged butterfly pin, with a little red splatter on it.

instantly, giyuu teared up. there she was, still so graceful after 100 years. she was like a butterfly, dancing around different bonquet of flowers as she admired it. everyone in the cafe was murmuring and pointing at this weird black haired man. but giyuu didn't care. he rushed to the counter and left a his whole credit card while the owner stood in shock as he rushes out the cafe the next second.

he wanted to get a closer look. no, he needed to get a closer look. he wanted to make sure that this woman here, was the one from 100 years ago. he looked around and his eyes met dark purple ones. she was holding the banquet of roses across the street. time stood still for giyuu as he continue to let his tears fall at the sight of this woman. his eyes were flickering between her face features, to her hair pin, and to her eyes. she looked exactly like how she was 100 years ago, breath taking as ever.

he didnt realise that all his workload made him forget about finding her. he reborned and the first thing that was on his mind was to find her,her,her. but in the end, ever since he became a doctor, she rarely crossed his mind. and today, it was like god is playing matchmaker, as she smiled softly at him, and started to walk away.

no, no, giyuu. don't lose her again. number! get her contact information!

he rushed through the crowd of people that were crossing the street with the zebra-crossing. he manged to reach the opposite street before the light turned red. he continued to chase after the half-winged butterfly pin, as his vision get clearer and clearer. as his got closer, he held on to both of her shoulders and spun her around swiftly.

his tears were still falling as the she looked at him with confusion. snapping back to reality, he realizes what he has to do.

"do you remember?" he managed to get the words out, despite his nervous demeanor and violent sniffing as the she struggled to get out of his grasp.

"ara...sir, you must have drank a lot alcohol. please refrain from doing as it is bad for your health." she looked up at him, a vein popping on her forehead, despite her smiling at him. she could tell this man has never drank alcohol, but she knew he clearly was not 'ok' in the head.

she doesn't..remember. but why? i do though? actually, it might be just me who remembers.

"i...i dont drink" he replied softly.

w-wait! that's not the point!

"wait no no wait, can..can i get...contact your number?" out of nervousness, giyuu let his own tongue get caught by not a cat, but by himself.

she laughed at him and pushed both of his hands away and smiled menacingly to him.

"haha? bad at talking aren't we~? and no~" she lifted up her index finger and swayed it side to side, while walking away.

giyuu internally smiled at her response. it was so shinobu.

"ple-please! i..please!" giyuu struggled to find the right words. he didnt care about how many people were staring at him and how they were whispering about him being a pervert, he just wanted to get her number, he needed to.

she then halted in her steps and turned around to face him.

"if we see each other again, maybe i will consider~" and she once again, walked away with a wink.

                                        s

perhaps shinobu was just lucky enough to be unlucky. a some what mentally ill, handsome stranger was staring right into her eyes across the street, crying and sniffing violently.

is this some kind of unknown flirting method??

she began to walk away, thought her eyes still flickering to the stranger as she saw him clumsily going through the crowd and reaching the street she was at. she felt strong hands on her shoulder and spun her around. her body stiffen in shock.

while the stranger was panicking and stuttering at his words, shinobu took time to examine his face features. indeed, he was gorgeous. he had long black hair in a messy ponytail, big deep blue eyes and his mouth formed a thin line. she felt honored that a handsome stranger wanted her number, but she was unsure whether it was a good idea, seeing how this stranger was asking her weird questions like 'do you remember?'.

duh?? no i dont??

she had doubts if he was mentally okay.

she thought to herself. she decided it would be wise to just walk away. but she didn't really want to lose this man. because her gut feeling told her to give him a chance. plus, other than stupid douma , no one had ever asked for her number, and even so boldly before.

shinobu was free anyways, she had the day off because the head doctor of her department was having one too, though she had never seen his face before. she was excited to see him when all the nurses in the hospital always talks about how good looking he was. in the end, he didn't even came to see any of the nurses to report about a day off and just left a note on the counter, "day off".

she thought about the handsome stranger again and pondered that he really was one of the kind gorgeous, but seeing how awkward he was with words, shinobu bet that he never even had a girlfriend. shinobu silently chuckled at the thought.

what shinobu didn't know was, the stranger was still looking at her, smiling like a fool.

found you , my butterfly..