two little tenshis

A/N: "tenshi" means angel.

giyuu taps his feet while he waits in front of the kindergarten. his eyes roaming the school grounds for a familiar tiny figure with a fox hair pin.

he straightened up immediately the minute he saw her. except she was with another tiny figure walking hand in hand.

"kanao, do yew want to come my home?"

"...okay."

giyuu sweat dropped.

is-s that...k-kanao...in the same kindergarten...

"kanaooo, nee-san is here!" giyuu hears a familiar voice in the distance.                                                                                                                                                          s

"ara? now who is this other little tenshi?" shinobu smiles as kanao and a little girl with a fox hair pin runs to her.

she can't help but feel like the girl looks oddly familiar. black hair, seems a little shy-

"this is-"

"makomo! i'm makomo!" without letting kanao finish her sentence, makomo excitedly introduced herself while raising her tiny hands up high. 

nevermind.

shinobu mentally squeals. makomo was too cute for her to handle.

"my friend." kanao didn't mind, and continues after the hyper girl.

"can i visit her house today?" kanao looks up to shinobu with desperation in her eyes.

"t-today?" shinobu stuttered at the sudden request.

"kanao, your friend might not be able-"

"no! nii-san is very nice to makomo! he will allow!" makomo pouts while slightly shouting at shinobu.

shinobu panics as makomo leads her to a rolls-royce car.

wow, they must be filthy rich. also, her nii-san must be around my age then.

shinobu thought as they approach a figure behind the car.
                                  g

now the two adults are staring at each other with wide eyes as the distance between them closes.

a shake from makomo broke the eye contact.

"nii-san, can my fwiend go to our home?" makomo violently shakes giyuu's thigh as she pouts and begs him desperately, while her hand never letting go of kanao's.

"...makomo, does your friend want to.."

"i...i want." kanao answered shyly, while her hand tugging shinobu's dress.

the two adults are back at the staring contest again.

"i...i guess she can?" giyuu squats down and replies hesitantly, looking up to a nodding shinobu.

"YAYY! nii-san is the bwest!" makomo hugs him tightly around his neck, her hand slightly pulling on his long messy black hair. he didn't seem to mind and smiles softly as she does so, hugging her back gently.

shinobu's heart strings tugged at the sight.

"i'll go too. i'll bring her back afterwards." shinobu added. he nods at her reply.

                                   s

shinobu was shocked as she opens the car door.