shinobu kochou

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO HELP HIM! WAKE UP!"

shinobu felt her bodu being shook and flutter her eyes open. it was dark again. the corner of her view had the face of herself.

"what happened...?" she got up slowly as she ask the worried kochou, with dry streamline of tears on both her cheeks.

"i...you..HE GOT HIT BY A MOVING METAL THING!" kochou grabbed onto shinobu's shoulder as hard as she can and desperately looked up to her.

in shock, shinobu just stares at her spaced out.

"what...what do you mean he got HIT BY CAR?" slowly coming to her senses, she asks quickly.

"THERE'S NO TIME! GO NOW AND WAKE UP! HELP HIM WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE THINGY!" kochou continued to shake shinobu.

"I CAN'T! I CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!" furious and irritated, shinobu slapped her arms away from her.

"it...must be because of me..I'LL GO NOW! IT SHOULD WORK AFTERWARDS!"

"HUH?...wait!" shinobu grabbed kochou's forearm.

suddenly the ground under kochou was suddenly black. it was already, but kochou fell in, but not completely since shinobu was clutching on to her. a hole was created under her.

"WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? CLUTCH ON TO MY HAND TIGHTER! WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING?" shinobu used all her strength to pull kochou almost back on the surface, just for her to loosen her grip on her hands, letting herself drop further down to the god knows where balck hole.

"if i leave...you'll be able to wake up and save him!" kochou looked up to shinobu. giving some glaces at their intertwined hand with white knuckles, she continued to struggle for shinobu to let go.

"what?! FUCK LIKE IM GOING TO LET YOU DO THAT?? I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE HAPPY WITH HIM?? " shinobu yelled back angrily, disliking kochou's mindset of sacrificing herself from the sake of others.

"but you said you were jealous and you hated me-"

"A LIE! YOU EVER HEARD OF ONE? IT WAS A LIE! how could i ever hate you? you waited hundreds of years for him right? i just wanted everyone to be happy, including you. and since you aren't be able to be with him, i figured to lie. to both of you of course." shinobu calmed down as she speaks. her breath panting a little as she uses all her strength to pull her up, obviously not succeeding when kochou didn't budge at all.

"...plus..you were talking about this fusing this right..? yeah let's do it." shinobu says finally and looked seriously towards kochou.

"...a-are you sure? we'll be one soul a-and you'll get me-"

"yeah yeah i'll get your pain feelings memories and emotions! i know! but does that matter now? let me share some of the burden! you're technically my....i mean me...but like a 100 years ago."

"b-but-!"

"it's now or never." again, shinobu looked down at her seriously.

kochou's eyes swelled with tears again, but this time it was happy tears.

suddenly, the void began to crumble.

the dark , infinite crumbled into pieces and it was just...light. the hole on the ground was also gone, and both shinobu and kochou started to fall. shinobu lets the air resistance float her hair and her body up as she slowly watches the void crumble between her eyes.

"take the pin out!" shinobu turned to her right, seeing kochou falling beside her.

"the pin?" shinobu raised her voice slightly, but it was soft, she certainly is not used to talking mid air while she's probably falling to her death.