the demon behind the walls

A/N : aaaaa guys i found an edited photo of giyuu smiling im so 🥺🥺 can serve as anti depressant anyday like just look at him🥺🥺 also i made a giyuu edit😳😳 check it out if you want

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4FAu5Dloto&feature=share

s

" shinobu-chan~~"

oh my heavenly kami-sama.

"fuck off douma."

"come on let's go on another date~" douma continues to follow after her as she walks faster.

it was already 6 pm. shinobu had a rough day and she's extremely tired from all the patients. what's more is that her car is under repair now and she has to walk home. she wanted to ask giyuu for a ride but she remembers that he has to fetch makomo. she already called kanae to pick kanao up so she could go straight home.

but her luck said no today when a certain blond appear in front of her with a banquet of roses. 99 roses to be specific.

"stop following me or i'll call the cops." shinobu finally stopped in her tracks and turned to look at douma, holding her phone up and typing in 911 to threaten him.

"you wouldn't do that." douma suddenly took a step ahead and turned off her phone.

"what are they going to do when they arrive? arrest me? i'll get bailed out in a day." douma shrugged, taking steps closer to shinobu as she steps back a step at a time.

"shinobu?"

YES!

" ah! tomioka-san! remember when you said you were going to bring me to see that uh uh artist?" shinobu runs towards him and holds tightly onto him as she speaks, stealing some glances at him to signal him she's in trouble.

"...yes..?" slightly understanding the situation, he played along and he looks down at shinobu questionably.

he looks up and his anger rose.

douma.

"wait shinobu-chan! i-!"

"SHUT the fuck up."

smiling sarcasticly, giyuu placed his hand on douma's shoulder harshly and held onto it tightly as he lowly spoke to douma as he looks down at him, making him feel a chill down his spine. he retreated after muttering a 'i won't give up'.

giyuu sighs. he was grateful that he was taller than douma at that moment so he was able to pull that threat off perfectly.

" wow , you swear?" shinobu let go of him and looks at him surprised.

"...well...no...but...i mean yes...but.." he starts to panic as he explains. it certainly was out of character that he swore.

shinobu interrupts him as she giggles.

"wow tomioka-san is so manly now! wow! he even swears now! so scary and manly! he saved a girl! wow!" shinobu started mocking him and act sarcasticly as he looks away in embarassment and his ears go red.

"....but thank you. i couldn't do anything back then." the atmosphere changes as she stared down at the floor, paying attention at his shoes.

"....don't say that. i'll report him to the cops if he does it again." giyuu pats her head slowly.

shinobu didn't look up. she was shocked by his actions, so she just froze there until he stopped.

"come on..thought you wanted to go see the ' uh uh artist'?" he mocked as he walks towards his car.