perhaps its destiny

shinobu let out a loud sigh as she walked off the counter. she was informed that she will be working under another doctor now. that means she'll have to adapt to a new 'style' and attitude they have.

she sat by the seats, waiting for the doctor to appear. oddly, they didn't inform her about the name of the doctor she'll be working with, but they should come out from the medical room soon.

"give her a dose of amitriptyline hcl to calm her down. i'll be meeting with my new-"

shinobu turned to the source of the voice. this person must be the doctor she will be working under. and she froze. there he was. that stranger yesterday.

time stood still for shinobu as she watches him take off his mask while talking to his coworker. he then use his teeth and pull off his gloves. shinobu got flustered , and shook her head at the immoral thoughts that came to mind.

 shinobu got flustered , and shook her head at the immoral thoughts that came to mind

art by @sinba_

then their eyes met.

she met those calm deep blue eyes that widens at
her eye contact. those eyes, it's like water, so calm. so....familiar. but where? when did? her heart started to throb painfully. suddenly, she couldn't breath.

"gya-! ha-! ha!" she pants while clutching onto the left side of her clothes. she fell to the ground due to the painfulness. it was maki her head spin and her body hot. she was panting so loudly that her coworkers started to gather around her.

"kochou!"

"you alright?! whats wrong?!"

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

shinobu suddenly felt lighter as she got carried up into someone's arms. the last image she saw with her blurry vision was a handkerchief stored in the person who was carrying her. her heart throbbed even harder and she gave in to the darkness.

"you love salmon daikon don't you?"

"...it's delicious."

"please stop smiling creepily at your food-"

shinobu eyes jolted awake. her eyes watery.

was i...crying?

"-should be okay. i believe kochou may be overworking."

people talking. it got louder as her senses became clearer.

the stranger's eyes widen at the sight of her.

"how do you feel? are you okay?" the stranger immediately placed his hands on her back and helped her to sitting position, while asking a lot of questions, eyes roaming across her face.