the curse of twenty five

A/N : your experience of this chapter will be better with this song HAHAHA

my head hurts...

my back hurts...

did i die?

kochou opens her eyes.

a thick cloud of black smoke was hovering around the space she was in.

confused she sat up a bit and looked to her left.

the car was in smokes. it was in such a bad shape it was unrecognisable. one of the headlights were missing and glass were all over the ground.

beside it kochou saw a pool of blood.

she gasped a little when she saw a familiar piece of fabric.

her head started to feel dizzy and her eyes blurry.

was it because of the disbelief of the sight infront of her, or was it because of the tears flooding her eyes? she doesn't know.

she crawled desperately towards it, her voice unable to make a sound as she's going to burst out in tears at the scene infront of her.

one of the missing headlights penetrated right through his chest.

"t-tomio-ka-san..!" she let out a small yelp as she places his upper body on her lap. she could feel the blood damping her clothes.

"NE! WAKE UP!" she wails and sobs when he wouldn't wake up, no matter how many times she calls him.

"i...i'll treat your wound! okay?? everythi-ing's going to be fine! okay?" she wiped her tears quickly as she shakily says so to herself.

she wanted to reassure herself that he wasn't going to die. but she wasn't sure either.

fate has been so cruel to them.

with trembling hands, kochou tore apart his clothes and folded it messily.

she took a deep breath. but despite that, her tears were still falling out of her eyes. she couldn't control it.

with one quick pull, she cleanly pulled out the headlight. her wrist hurts from the sudden use of tremendous force. this body was not use to any of the nursery practices kochou used to do.

she toss the headlight away and turned back to him in panic.

she quickly wrapped the fabric around his chest and pushed down on his chest. instantly, the fabric overflowed with blood and she could feel her hand getting damped from the overhwhelming amount of blood.

"no no no this is not happening!" still in disbelief of the event and the blood that was overflowing despite her treament, shinobu wails louder as her tears started to form a small puddle on his torso.

the night went colder. the street light dimmed a little as she sobs louder. the street was quiet and not a single person was there. her wails echoed through the night, but no help was coming.

"HELP! help! ...help..!" still pushing on the fabric, she shouts for help in desperation.

but it was futile.

she knew that no one would come. but she continues to yell and looked around in panic. her eyes were already swollen and her vision was completely blur.

a cough.

there was a small piece of hope that fought through the complete void of darkness.

kochou hastily looks back at him wide eyed.