the intoxicating smell of sin

s

things between both of them were awkward.

EXTREMELY awkward.

shinobu has been distancing herself away from giyuu. not literally, but they both seemed like two normal coworkers working together now, rather than friends.

"blood pressure 89, patient 1195 stable." shinobu says as she takes off her gloves.

giyuu just follows along as they walk down the corridor.

"good work today. i'll be leaving now, if you'll excuse me." shinobu quietly says so and she bows.

"no." he grabs her by the her wrist, stopping her.

my wrist again? how many times has this happen?

"why are you avoiding me..?" he ask as he looks at her sadly.

stop that. you're making me feel guilty.

"i'm not." shinobu growls as she snatches her wrist away.

"NO. you are." he didn't let go of the conversation and continued to follow her down the corridor as she walks faster.

"tomioka-san." annoyed, shinobu turned around and stopped, causing him to almost bump into her as he tries to stop.

"i'm having a really bad day today, so please, go away." she says so and walks into the female changing room, not paying attention to his sad expression.

g

giyuu kicks the little pebble on the sidewalk as he walks to his house lazily, not having much energy.

did she find out that i lied? but she said she had a bad day...she wasn't mean either....makomo is still at sabito's house...hmph...

as he sighs, his pocket vibrates as his phone rang.

"hello-"

"TOMIOKA!"

"kanae-?"

"CAN YOU GO HELP SHINOBU NOW?!"

giyuu stops as his whole body straightens up, suddenly gaining energy from the phone call.

"WHAT? WHERE? WHY? HOW?"

"SHES'S DRUNK AT THIS CLUB I DONT KNOW BUT IM BUSY WITH KANAO, CAN YOU HELP?" she yells through the phone.

"....send me the location." giyuu's voice softens as the mention of the word 'club'.

hell, he didn't even think shinobu would even step inside.

or he himself would.

this is...way worst than i expected.

giyuu stares in horror as he steps in the club. the colorful lights were blinding his eyes sight and the flashing lights wasn't helping either.

he hovers his hand over his eyes to block out the lights to see better.

yeah. he regretted that. should have let the lights blind him.

he walks slowly as he looks arounds. women 90% naked grinding on a pole; that guy there is having his hands underneath the lady's skirt; that girl there is putting some white powder in her mouth as she rolls her eyes back in pleasure.

do people in this era have not one bit of self-respect?

...or is this the sinful way they relieve stress..?