if you were ever honest to yourself

"kanae-san, please pick up..." giyuu lets out a heavy sighs as he dials kanae's number for as many times as he can, only to be answered with beeping sounds of denial.

"where...are...you..taking me..?.!...?!" shinobu gets up and peeks her head out from the gap between the front seats.

giyuu quickly extends his left arm to close the gap between the seats to prevent her from falling head down in the gap.

"sit! properly...!" he struggles as he tightens his grip on the steering wheel and his arm that is holding her drunk self back.

i sound like a kidnapper..

i guess i have no choice.

immediately, he releases his arm from holding her back and let her drop. as she falls he quickly lands a silent, heavy chop on her neck. instantly, shinobu fainted and he secures her head with his arm and pushes her back slowly on the back seat.

he sweats a cold sweat as he looks through the front mirror that she was back in her sleeping position.

why did i help her anyways...shinobu was avoiding me the whole morning..

he drops his head on the driver's seat lazily as the traffic light turned red.

i must be going insane..

shinobu kochou is the name for one person, yet i'm using shinobu and kochou separately for TWO different people who coincidently look exactly the same.

if it was a coincidence anyways...

"just what am i gonna do with you..." he carries shinobu out his car as he locks his car door and starts to walk towards his house's front gate.

the first time i'm glad makomo isn't home.

"you..ahev ...the..samee..hous two,,..?" shinobu wakes up as she feels her surrounding quiets down.

"r...u...topioca..?..HAGHAGZHAH tapoka! TAPioka! topioca? topiaco!!" she started to laugh and giggle while he settles her down by the couch, a frown on his face as he gets the joke.

he walks to the kitchen as he pours a cup of warm water. he constanly looks back at shinobu to make sure she doesnt move around and start going on god knows what rampage in her drunken state.

"douzo." he sits shinobu up by supporting her back and brings the glass of warm water to her mouth. she just drinks for it as he holds it for her.

"why are you at...such vulgar places?" he asks as he puts away the glass of water.

"BECAUSE OF STUPID TOMIOKA!" shinobu suddenly shouted, causing him to flinch a bit as he feels his eardrums vibrately violently in his ear.

"what did i-"

"MY GOSH LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THAT JERK! I TOLD HIM I LOVE HIM BUT FOR SOME REASONS HE WAS DEAF AND HE TOLD ME HE COULDNT HEAR ME?! YOU KNOW?! YOU KNOW?!"  she starts yelling from the couch as giyuu flinches abit from the volume.

it's been long since someone yelled at him.

he recalls as kyojuro yells 'umai' infront of him loudly for hundreds of times as some of his rice spits on his face.

"y-yes! okay okay i-i know!" attempting to calm her down, he hastily replies.

"YOU DON'T KNOW! HE MUST BE JOKING! LIKE WHAT?? HE HAS THE FASTEST REACTION I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A HUMAN, THE PRETTIEST FACE I HAVE SEEN ON A MAN, THE MOST RESPECTFUL GUY I'VE EVER MET ,  HAS THE SHARPEST NOSE I'VE EVER SEEN, THE HOTTEST GUY EVER AND THEN HE TURNS OUT TO BE STUPID AND DEAF???!" shinobu stumbles out of the couch as she furiously grabs on to giyuu's tshirt and started shouting directly on his face.

"you think i'm....pretty.....hot..?" he cocks his head backwards a little as he asks suspiciously.

"...is that a compliment?" he continued.

"YEA?!! BUT NOT YOU! I MEANT HIM! YOU KNOW TOMIOKA GIYUU?? THAT DOCTOR IN KIMETSU HOSPITAL??" she continues to step forward, pushing him against the counter as she does so.

"OI! I KNOW! I AM TOMIOKA! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! WAKE UP!" annoyed that he's the one being hold back, giyuu grabs shinobu by her shoulders and swapped their places, she was now the one against the counter.

she looks up at him as he angrily looks at her with his eyebrow furrowed.

"you do...if you are...then..then...!"

giyuu's eyes widen even bigger than it used to, his pupils looks like sanemi's now.

he stares wide eyed at the closed-eyed shinobu, as her saliva lingers in his mouth. his t shirt was still being aggressively grabbed by shinobu as she landed a kiss him on his lips.

but it ended as soon as it started. she pulled away right after while giyuu was still freezing there, not doing anything.

"i..really..like you...no like i might...just..love you..." she continues to speak drunkly as she watches the giyuu who was still pausing there like a character in a video game.

what just happened...?

she lets her head drop and rest on his chest.

"...but you still love her right...right?....right??!" she started to punch his chest beside her head with her fist, the punches getting harder and faster as she speaks.

"...right..." her punches slowed down as she started to sob. still processing what happened, giyuu's instinct was to placed his hand on her back and started to pat her slowly.

".....uh....i..." not knowing what reply he should give, he struggles.

should i say i do love her?? but that would be saying i don't love kochou..?? but if i say i do that would means i still can't let her go and acted just like how she said back at yushiro's house...?

"....if i'm honest..or ever honest...i love both of you."

shinobu doesn't reply as she continues to cry.

giyuu just stares at her hairpin as he pats her back. everything that's happening seems to be like a loop. nothing was fixed at the end. he can't keep doing this. if he keeps this up, both shinobus will be unhappy in both of their lifetimes.

saturday.

i'll bring up ny courage on saturday. if i really had to choose, i'll choose her.

"i...got..abit sober...but i probably...won't remember..after this...so...pretend..like i never..said anything...again." shinobu says, still not looking up.

again. so she knew. that i heard her.

"just..sleep." he places shinobu down at his bed and covers the blanket. he closes the door room and lays on his couch.

maybe having a taisho era house isn't that nice.

also i smell like alcohol.

A/N : so sorry for a shitty chapter AND a late update LMAOAO i'll try to finish the story up by this week