money could be a problem...to her only

A/N: NOT THE LAST CHAPTER

kami-sama, i can't fucking breath.

giyuu taps nervously on the table, fidgeting with his entire body, his hand deep in his pockets, playing around with a small box.

he quickly recomposes himself and gulps when he sees a familiar figure open the restaurant door.

"konichiwa~!" shinobu puts down her bag and place it behind her as she seats. she smiles a little as she finish adjusting her dress.

"shinobu, i-"

"im hungry! can we eat first?" shinobu starts opening the menu, her eyes roaming around the menu.

what giyuu did not know was, she was afraid. she was afraid when he suddenly called her in the middle of no where, asking her to drop work, to have a 'talk.'

it was frustrating that she didn't know what it would be about.

so, she's trying her best to avoid him from bringing up his topic.

they both eat in silence as shinobu watches giyuu's eyes roam around the customers and his fingers fidgeting on the table. she has never seen the composed giyuu look this troubled.

after the meal, giyuu then keeps looking at his phone, not paying a single bit of attention to her. annoyed, shinobu tapped his hand, making him flinch and put his phone facedown.

"what are you hiding?" shinobu scrunches her eyebrows, trying to take his phone, but he was way faster, so he snatched it away and kept it hastily.

he took a deep breath and stared at her.

"what?! what are you hiding?" shinobu just continues to look angrily at him.

please don't let me be what i think it is please don't let me be what i think it is please don't let me be what i think it is.

"shinobu, i-"

"I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" interrupting him, shinobu quickly ran to the bathroom and splashed a handful of water on herself.

AHHH what is he going to tell me?! is he going to break up with me....? NO WAY...he wont right he wont yes he wont but he might!!

shinobu's train of thought were all over the place as she tiptoes to the corner of the wall to peek at what he's doing.

her eyes widen as she sees a lady walking towards him flirtily. she was already rolling up her sleeves, but she stayed to watch.

"hey ~! here's my number if you're down for fun!" the lady gave him a piece of tissue with her number written on it and winked at him.

"thank you, but no." shinobu let out a big relief when she heard him reject her.

"why~? because of the girl just now~? aww come on she's not even that pretty!" the lady continued, now sitting on shinobu's seat.

"can you...." shinobu and the lady waited anxiously for him to continue his sentence as he thinks hard.

"...go away?"

"PFSTFST" shinobu slapped her hand over her mouth as she laughs into it, trying not to make too loud of a sound. the lady who was obviously annoyed, got up and walked away.

"and it's none of your business if she's pretty or not." giyuu said under his breath.

"whatever, you stay boring i guess~" and with that, she waved goodbye.