9 Hunter POV

Hunter POV

To be such a beautiful woman, I know she had to have experience. The way she kissed me, I could tell she hadn't done it often, though.

Just as I was about to begin, I looked down at her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed so tight, almost as if she dreaded it.

Oh well, I was too far gone to stop now. In the middle I looked down again. I swear I saw a tear on her cheek. Why? I wondered for a brief second. But I was lost again in my excitement. I've never felt excitement to this extent before.

I was so into the sheer pleasure of the experience that I couldn't control the urge to taste her sweet blood. It was as if I could already smell it.

She screamed and jumped away from me. "What the hell?" She yelled.

She was out of the car, throwing her clothes on in a split second.

"I'm sorry I couldn't control myself. You felt and tasted amazing." I said, smirking at her. While taking my time to get dressed.

"I know what you are!" She spat at me.
With those green, beautiful eyes wide and glued to me. Man, I love this woman's eyes.

"You think so?" I ask. I'm expecting some crazy made-up reason. Like most humans usually jump to.

"A vampire!" She growled at me. "My nana told me about your kind, and you."

"So you know about me, and yet you came with me and willingly have sex with me?" I asked. "Why?" Was this girl insane?

"Because I needed to. That's all you need to know. Now, can you please just drive me home?" She said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

I almost felt bad for her. I tried to apologize most of the way to her house. It was clear she was ignoring me. Man, this woman could act like a child. I thought to myself. I gave up on talking and drove most of the way in silence. Oh well, it didn't matter. I got what I wanted anyway. This should keep Sara off of my mind for a little while at least.