15 Hunter POV

Hunter pov

Caitlin drove to her house to pack her things and talk to her grandmother.

I went to the guest room and prepared it for her. I would rather her be staying in my room, but I figured it was a bit early for that. Not to mention, she's only 16, and maybe I should give her some time to grow up before I touch her again. After all, if I knew she was only 16 at the time, I never would have in the first place.

Lost in my thoughts, I remembered that day. Looking down at her. The tear I seen rolling down her cheek. Was that her first time? If so, why in the world did she let me do it in my car? Why did she not say anything? I'll have to ask her about this later. I thought to myself.

"You're not faster than me jogging. I'm faster than you." I heard from downstairs.
I realized Sara and Kevin were back. It was time for me to have a talk with them.

Kevin stood up after I told him. "Well, if this curse is real, congratulations!" He said. As he gave me a hug.

I could see the shock on Sara's face. I could tell she knew she was losing me. I think she secretly liked the attention from me. but now she would have to be happy with just the attention from Kevin.

"We need to call Josey. She could help us figure out this curse." She replied in a very monotone voice. Joseyvwas Saras' best friend and a witch. "Also, Hunter. I know her from town. Did you know she's only 16?"

I left that part out of my story.

"At the time no. I met her in a club. She pretended to be older. She's a nice girl. I think she was just being a rebellious teenager and thought there was no harm in it."

She looked disappointed in me. She nodded her head as if she understood and stepped out of the room to call Josey to fill her in.

Kevin looked at me. "She's going to be staying here with us? You do know teenagers can be a pain in the ass sometimes, right? I even want to strangle Sara sometimes." He said jokingly. After all, Sara was only 19.

"You know I haven't really thought about that. I barely know this girl. But for some reason, I'm crazy about her. I guess I can deal with whatever drama she brings to the table."

"Josey's coming straight over." Sara said as she came back into the room.

"I'm going to step out and call Sage. To see if he can offer any help. Since his mother started all this." Kevin said. While heading to the phone.

Sara grabbed her journal and started to jot down some things. Kevin was on the phone. Leaving me lost in thought.

If this curse is real, and this is my child, how am I going to take care of it? How am I going to take care of both of them? There's so many dangers out there. Would I be the best person to help raise this child?

My cell phone rang. It was Caitlin. "Hunter, my Nana says there's no way she's letting me leave this house. Maybe you should come talk to her."

I told her I would be there. And hung up the phone. How in the world was I going to convince this woman? Especially since I wasn't going to be able to persuade her.