Day 10: My best friend

Best friends become your chosen family. 

Best friends become your brothers and sisters.

Best friends become your other half.

Best friends know what's bothering you the moment you change expressions. 

Best friends; are you in another body.

I don't have best friends. I have chosen sisters. They've suuported me through all my crazy moments, my grief, my pain, everything. Without them, I would crumble.  

Hani_writes Hannah Adam, I love you so damn much. You know how to make me smile from so far away and I'll forever be grateful. You are cute(always) only because your height makes you look like a sweet bunny, yet you are one of the prettiest girls I know. You give the best hugs and can cheer me up with something as crazy as a picture of your zoom class.

lamees_rawat_786 Lamzzzz, where do I start? My crazy other half, who I have no words to describe. You and I have been friends since we were practically in diapers. You know me better than I know myself and it scares me that you always know how to help me. I love you and I will always be grateful for everything you do for me. 

NaseerahDesai The one person who has been through so much, yet still manages to help me and be a good friend. If it weren't for you, I'd probably be in a depressed whole, crying my life away. You are the only person who manages to insult and compliment me all at once. Thanks, by the way. I love you, a lot. And as much as you hate saying it back, I know you love me too. 

These 3 people have been everything for me. If I lose them, I lose apart of myself. Everyone needs friends like them.