03| Members

***

***

Kim Taehyung

"Hyungs!! I found something!!"

I barged into our dorm and found my members looking at me weirdly. I took multiple deep breaths as I ran out of breath from running up to our dorm.

"Calm your ass down, Tae."

I ignored Hobi hyung's comment and quickly took off my shoes before running towards the rest of my members. I kept jumping excitedly, I can't wait to tell my members what I just saw back in the building.

"Calm down and tell us, hyung!" Jungkookie said.

I obeyed and calmed myself before talking. "I went back to the building because I forgot my hoodie, right?"

"Yes?" Jimin hyung said.

"Well, I found something you're never gonna believe!"

"Is it my sanity?" 

I turned to my right to see Yoongi hyung slowly making his way towards the kitchen to take another cup of coffee.

I shook my head, "Nope! Even better!"

"My height?" Jimin hyung deadpanned.

He has been a little cranky these days because of me and Jungkookie. We were just having fun and so every time we have the chance, we try to make fun of his height. Obviously we apologize afterwards and he understands that it's just a joke, but I think he's getting annoyed.

I shook my head again, "You're height will forever be lost, hyung. Sorry 'bout that."

"Facts!" Yoongi hyung screamed from the kitchen.

Jimin hyung pouted before shouting back to the kitchen where Yoongi hyung is. "You're short too, hyung!"

Jin sighed before shouting to the kitchen, "Yah! Yoongi, you need to lessen your caffeine intake! You need to sleep!"

"No!" 

Jin hyung looks irritated, he doesn't like it when we don't listen to him even though he's the oldest among all of us.

He turns to Namjoon hyung, "Kim Namjoon, could you be a dear and tell you member to stop drinking coffee all day?"

Namjoon hyung just shrugged. "It's Yoongi hyung we're talking about, he's not going to listen to me when it comes to his coffee."

"Min Yoongi! You better not be making your fifth cup of the day! It's already night time!" Jin hyung yelled.

"Watch me!"

"Min Yoongi!!!"

We just giggled as Jin hyung stood up and stormed towards the kitchen to sabotage Yoongi hyung's plan on making another cup of coffee.