26| Missions

***

***

(A/N: Just a little spoiler about the number of chapters left, there's only 12 more to go! But, don't worry. I have made special chapters that will take place after this book. If you do have any requests of some scenes with whichever character and Hyuna, please do message me.)

Kim Taehyung

"So, what do you think are you guys doing today?" The producer asked us from behind the camera.

Me and my members stood in a line as we stared at the camera in front of us. We're currently lounging around the building while we wait for the staff to go over some stuff about the props and background for a few hours.

We can't practice yet because we need to practice with the props and because they're busy, they suggested that we make some videos for our YouTube channel.

"We're having a competition on who gets to sleep first?" Yoongi hyung asked.

We tried to keep our laughter in as we saw the producer shake his head in disappointment.

"Uh, no."

Yoongi hyung frowned and crossed his arms.

"We're going to be giving you dares and missions that you will have to finish in the duration of how much time we give you."

We nodded.

"Ahh, didn't we do this already?" Jin hyung complained.

"Well, do you guys have any other suggestions?"

We all thought of something to do other than do some random missions and dares.

After a few seconds, Jungkook raises his arm excitedly with a bunny smile on his face.

"Oh! What about laser tag!"

We all gave him a confused face.

"Really?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Laser tag in the building?"

The maknae shrugged, "Nobody suggested anything else, right?"

The producer sighed, "Alright Jungkook, we can play laser tag next time."

Jungkook pouted in which I found cute.

"For now, we'll be giving you boys a lot of missions. And don't worry, there is a lot of different dares and questions because we took some of them from the fans' requests."

"After you finish all of the questions and dares that we give you each, you boys will have to finish one more as a whole group."

"So, is everyone ready?" He asks.

We all cheered in excitement, "Yeah!"

Except for Yoongi hyung of course, who only fist bumps the air and smiles.