37| Rescue

***

***

Min Hyuna

I arrived in the parking lot, waiting for one of my agent friends to pick me up because I don't want to go home looking like a squashed tomato and worry my members.

"Thunder, where are you?" I whispered to myself as I looked around the seemingly empty parking spot.

"Hyuna!!"

Just my luck, the seven boys have successfully caught up with me and now I will have to face him again.

I turned around to face them, "What the hell do you want?!"

"I just want to talk to you.

I rolled my eyes, "We have nothing to talk about."

"I know that you all heard what we were talking about in Mr. Bang's office because I knew all seven of your sneaky asses were hiding behind that couch."

They all fell silent and didn't deny my accusations.

I chuckled bitterly, "What now? What lies are you going to tell me now, Min Yoongi?"

"I'm not going to lie to you," He told me. "I know it was stupid of me to leave you—"

"Glad you know what you did was stupid of you," I cut him off. "Says the person who keeps telling the world that he's a genius."

He frowned.

"Can you just please listen to me?!" He exclaims.

He probably had enough of me and now he's showing his true colors.

I stared at him as my tears started falling down and my lips formed a bitter smile.

"I always listen to you," I told him.

"I've always been listening to you from the very start, even to the point where I had to sacrifice my own happiness and safety."

"Hyuna..." He whispers my name.

I glanced at his members behind him who were kept quiet as we argued.

Then, my eyes landed on Kim Taehyung. His eyes look sad and it somehow made me feel guilty as if I'm the reason why he's feeling this way.

"Unlike you, Min Yoongi," I began. "Nobody knows what I've been through and how I felt."

"Everyone in the world knows how much you struggled to be able to reach where you and your members are right now," I continued.

"But, I've never heard my name be mentioned. I mean, it's a good thing, being related to you is a curse."

He flinched when I said this.

"Hyuna, you shouldn't say that to your brother," Namjoon oppa spoke.

I glared at him, "Not to be rude, Mr. Kim, but from what I know, you only heard his side of the story and not mine."