05| Hera

***

***

Kim Taehyung

"Oh! You guys are finally back!" Hobi hyung greeted us as we walked inside the dorm.

The moment I got into the living room, I smelled something delicious. I bet Jin hyung is cooking something.

"Oh~ Something smells good!" I exclaimed.

"Food!" Jungkook cheered while waving his arms around and dashed towards the kitchen where Jin hyung is.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!! You're making a mess!" Jin hyung screamed. 

Somebody sure is getting scolded tonight. Jungkook and Jin hyung has always been arguing and yelling at each other. Our maknae and our oldest member is not a good combination, but in terms of performing, they're a great duo.

Hobi hyung chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, we thought it would be great to have a little bit of a mini feast tonight."

"What's the occasion?" Yoongi hyung asked.

Hobi hyung shrugged, "I don't know, but what I do know is that we're having kimchi for tonight."

Jimin hyung's eyes widened at this and immediately dashed towards the kitchen. In less than a minute, I heard Jin hyung scream again.

"Park Jimin!!!"

We all chuckled at our three members who are currently arguing in the kitchen. Our dorm has always been this noisy and I love it just as it is. 

Yoongi hyung yawned, "I'm going to sleep."

Hobi hyung shook his head and puts a hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking back to his room.

"You just drank a full cup of coffee, how are you still sleepy?" Hobi hyung asked.

I sighed, "He's Yoongi hyung after all."

Yoongi hyung smirked and pointed at me. "He do be stating facts."

"Still, we're going to eat dinner soon. You can't go to your room and sleep."

Yoongi hyung smirked and went over to the couch and laid down. Saying Hobi hyung is shocked is an understatement.

I stifled a laugh when he pouted. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi hyung asked him. "You said not to sleep in my room, so I'm sleeping here."

"Then I'll top you."

My eyes went wide and immediately turned my attention to Hobi hyung. "What?"

"I said I'll sleep on top of him," He explained and flicked my forehead. "What has gotten into you? You're getting pretty dirty minded, Tae. That's not good if you keep hanging out with our maknae."

I caressed my forehead and pouted, "But he was the one who influenced me first." I whispered as Hobi hyung dived on top of the sleeping cat.

Hobi hyung gave me a shocked face, "What did you just say?"