13| Sunbaes

***

***

Min Yoongi

We all gathered in the middle of this massive room. In front of us stood our boss, Mr. Bang and he greeted us two groups with a smile.

The room fell silent as we all waited for whatever he is going to say. Then, he motioned a few people from the back of the crowd to come up front. My mouth went dry when I saw my sister and her members.

They stood right beside him as they formed shy smiles on their faces. I just continued staring at her as my heart ached. God knows how much I'm willing to sacrifice anything just to hug my sister right now.

"I'm sure some of you are shock from the events of yesterday," Mr. bang began.

I mean who wouldn't be? A very successful company who is only known for hiring only male trainees and idols suddenly decided to debut a female group. Obviously, people would freak out. Even our social media is full of questions about the girls.

The entire internet is talking about the five member group right now.

"First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for not telling you about the girls and keeping them a secret from most of the company. Especially for my two groups," He pointed at us.

"But, I just want to say that I did it because I have good intentions and because I have my own reasons. I'm starting to open up to female trainees again after our last girl group. In due time, our company will have more family members and will be more diverse in the future," He said.

He cleared his throat, "I will see to it, as soon as possible."

Then, he turned to us. He motioned our group to come closer to him and girls. We obeyed and now I'm trying my best not to pounce on my sister and give her a huge bear hug.

"Boys, please meet our new addition to the family," He stated and turned to the girls who are shyly standing in front of us.

"Girls, please introduce yourselves to your sunbaes," He told them.

One of them cleared her throat and bowed to us, "It's an honor to finally meet you BTS sunbaenims. My name is Kim Jae-hwa, but you can call me Jae-jae. I'm the maknae of the group and part of the vocal line."

"My name is Choi Mi-young and it's an honor to meet you sunbaes. You can call me by my stage name, CM and I'm one of the rapper of the group."

"I'm Lee Heeyoung, but I suggest you call me by real name rather than my stage name sunbaes," The third girl said.

We gave her a confused look, "Why is that?"

"I don't think your stage name would be bad," Jimin told her.

She scratched her name as the other girls and Mr. Bang chuckled. "Her stage name is Hell, if you're comfortable enough to call her that then be my guest."