07| Hug

***

***

Kim Taehyung

"Yoongi! Please focus!" Our instructor exclaimed from across the room.

Ever since we started practicing our performance for the MAMAs, Yoongi hyung couldn't keep his focus and kept messing up. 

Unfortunately, our instructor is a bit of in a bad mood today because of his latest breakup. Yeah, I've been hearing some unwanted tea being spilled in the building.

Yoongi hyung is probably distracted because he's worried about his younger sister. For the past week, he has been crying himself to sleep and just kept locking himself in his won room. We couldn't do anything else except be there for him after Jin hyung told us that the orphanage that Hyuna was told to be last seen won't tell us who adopted her.

"Sorry..." Yoongi hyung muttered.

Our instructor runs his hand through his hair and sighed in frustration. "Alright everyone, let's all take a break."

Everyone sighed in relief as we finally got to breath properly. Our instructor and everyone else left the practice room to go get a snack in the cafeteria.

We all sighed in exhaustion and plopped down the floor. I could see Yoongi hyung slowly sitting down and leaning his back against the wall. I walked over to him and sat down beside him, making him turn to me.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "You okay, hyung?"

He nodded and forced a small smile, "I'm okay, Tae. No need to worry about me."

Namjoon hyung walked over to the two of us and so did everyone else. "Of course we need to worry about you. We care for you and you know that, hyung. We know you're having a hard time right now and we know that you like doing things on you own. But, we're your family now too, and family sticks together."

"Family sticks together!" Jungkook cheered.

Yoongi hyung smiled at us, "Thank you guys. And I'm sorry if I keep messing up the choreography, it's just so hard to focus right now."

Hobi hyung nodded, "It's alright hyung. We get distracted too when we have our own problems and you have every right to do so. You're going through something right now and I'm sure our fans will understand."

"We all mess up from time to time," Jin hyung said. "And you are no different."

He releases a huge sigh and gave Yoongi hyung a water bottle before standing up. "Let's all take a little breather before our instructor comes back and we go back to hell again."

Jimin hyung chuckled, "Why is he in a bad mood today?"

I took the cap off my water bottle to drink water as my throat is parched. I felt a bit uncomfortable when I noticed all of my members looking at me.