24| Blackout

***

***

Min Yoongi

I was practicing here earlier since I don't want to wake up to my members asking me and teasing me about what I did last night at the MAMAs.

This way, I won't have to deal with all their annoying asses the moment I wake up and I also have an alibi for when Jin hyung calls me to ask where I am.

But, unfortunately I accidentally fell asleep and now I'm stuck here with my sister who doesn't even remember that her brother exist.

Just great.

"What do we do now?" She asks.

I took my phone out of my pocket and internally cursed when I saw that it's completely dead and I forgot a charger with me.

I turned around to face her and show her my phone, "My phone is dead, do you have yours?"

She nodded and took it out of her pocket as well. I stared at her as she tried to call someone to get us out of here.

"My members won't answer their phones," She groaned. "I'll just text them instead."

I sighed and turned around to the door again, "We can't scream and yell for help because nobody really walks around this hallway anymore."

"It'll just waste our voices," I said. "And we can't risk getting sore throats, especially you."

She nodded.

"I guess we just have to wait for someone to come or for my members to notice my messages."

I gave her a questioning look, "Why?"

She showed me her phone, "My phone just lost all its battery and now I can't contact anyone else."

"Then, if you don't mind, I'm going to take another nap on one of the couches," I told her and walked back towards where I was sleeping earlier.

"Okay, you do that."

I nodded and laid down and made myself comfortable to drift back to sleep.

"Yoongi sunbae?" She calls out to me.

In this case, I would've yelled at her for interrupting me when I am this close to falling asleep. But, because I love her and she's my sister, she's an exception.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you mind if I play the keyboard again?" She asked.