17| Practice

***

***

Min Yoongi

Me and the boys watched the girls' video. It was fun seeing the five girls talk about themselves and their members.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Hyuna smiling and laughing with her members.

"Yoongi hyung, we're here."

We all got off the van as we entered the company building. We'll be practicing again today and do some Bangtan bomb videos.

The fans loved seeing behind the scenes of all our performances. I mean, they love all videos that we upload, but showing them what we have in store for them for our performance excites them.

"Hi everyone," I greeted the camera as we took a break from practice.

"As you can see, the boys and I are practicing for our performance at the MAMA awards. We hope to see all of you there."

I'm not much with talking, but I know the fans get what I'm saying.

Earlier, the crew told us that we'll be having some people with us in the video. It's probably just some random people who will interview us or something.

Nothing new.

"Suga hyung!"

I turned around to see the maknaes calling out to me by the door. I wonder what kind of stuff these kids will do today to tease our other members.

The maknae line are usually the ones with a lot more energy than us in the hyung line. Except for Hobi of course.

That guy can match the maknaes' energy. It even scares me sometimes, but I admit that I need people like Hobi in my life. I'm a person who likes swimming in my own thoughts and doesn't like being outside.

That's where Hobi and the maknae line comes in.

They make sure that I keep smiling and helps me recharge my energy. 

"What?" I yelled back to them.

Instead of answering me, they motioned me to go closer and so I did. It's probably another prank of some sort.

Better prepare myself for whatever it is that's coming.

"What do you kids want?" I asked them, clearly annoyed.

"Come on, Suga hyung!" Jimin said and snakes his arm around my shoulder. "Me, Taehyung, and Jungkook are going to visit a few people. Want to join us?"