08| Cuddles

***

***

Kim Taehyung

I just got back from visiting Hera from her practice and just like last time, she rejected my offer of walking her back to their dorm.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" I asked my members.

They all turned to me but didn't respond and just shrugged. Then, I saw Jin hyung walking out of the hallway.

"Yoongi's still in his room," He told me.

I sighed, "Is he asleep yet?" I asked.

He shook his head and went to his own room. 

Instead of walking to my own room, I walked towards Yoongi hyung's room instead. My hand went to knock on the door, but I eventually stopped before doing so. 

What if he gets angry at me? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if I'm just annoying him? What if he yells at me? What if he doesn't open the doo—Oh, It's open.

I turned the knob and slowly opened the door slightly ajar for me to take a peak in his room. And there he is, Yoongi hyung is just sitting on his bed and he's looking at something.

I gulped and took a deep breath before walking inside his room to face my death. "Yoongi hyung? Sorry if I didn't knock."

I fully opened the door and only noticed that there wasn't a single light on in his room. His body is illuminated due to the lights out in the hallway. He didn't even bother looking at me and just kept his gaze on the thing he's holding.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

I gulped again, noticing the sudden parch feeling in my throat. I walked in and slowly closed the door behind me, but decided to leave it slightly ajar for a bit of light to enter the darkened and gloomy room of his.

"Hyung, I know I shouldn't be barging in like this..." I said while trailing off.

Should I really do this?

He looks up to me. His eyes turned red and his face slightly puffed probably from all the crying he was doing ever since I left the dorm. Tear stains were obvious on his cheeks and his sad and devastated look just sent shivers down my spine.

I'm really not used to seeing him like this. I have always been used to seeing Yoongi hyung dealing with his own problems alone and showing everyone that he can take everything even though he needs help sometimes.

He doesn't like people offering him to help him because he wants to show others that he can manage on his own.

But, just like everyone else, he's human too and he's having a hard time accepting that fact. It's making us worry for him even more.

"Glad that you know," He muttered.

I stared down at my feet and fiddled with my fingers. When Hera suggested this idea, I got so hyped up and got too excited without even thinking about the consequences. I'm just now realizing the fact that this is actually much more scary in person.