Special Chapter #4

***

***

Min Hyuna

"Please welcome, Hera from Crystals!!"

I took a deep breath before gracefully walking in the set and making small and polite bows to the audience and the hosts.

Today is just any other day of my busy schedule as an idol. I'm currently promoting my new solo song and so I have to attend TV shows and interviews by myself.

"Good morning everyone," I smiled at the camera. "I am Hera from Crystals and I'm very glad to be here today."

The audience cheered as I sat down next to the hosts on the couch.

[Fast forward]

"So, before we end today's show," One of the hosts began.

"We have a little surprise for the leader of Crystal's today."

My eyes widened and my head perked up as my face was showing confusion.

A surprise?

I turned my head from left to right to find out what they were talking about. Just then, the screen just above the audience started to show something and I immediately covered my mouth in shock.

"Hi unnie!!"

All of my members were on screen. I don't think it's live though, maybe they recorded this a few days ago or something.

The producer at the back of the camera asked them each the same question and it was written just below the screen.

Question: How is Hera as the leader of the group?

The girls giggled at the question as they tried to find an answer.

1. Bomi

After giggling for a bit, she went quiet and didn't make eye contact with the camera.

"Hera unnie..." She began.

"If I were to say that our unnie is a great leader, it would be an understatement," She chuckled.

"For me, unnie isn't just the leader of the group. She's like a sister as well."

She falls silent again and the video cuts to a staff giving her tissues as she starts tearing up. My face softened as I saw her trying to keep a straight and happy face in front of the camera but failing.

"Um actually," I could hear a small sniffle. "I have an older sister, but she died a year before we started training under Big Hit and me and my sister were really close."

"But, when she died," Tears started falling from her eyes as she started fanning her eyes.

"Um, it was like something was lacking in my life. It became hard for me to be able to meet new people and interact with others because I started thinking that they'll just leave."