27| Mom

***

***

Min Hyuna

"Good morning, unnie!"

I was startled by Bomi's sudden outburts this early in the morning.

I smiled at her and saw that Mi-mi and Bomi woke up pretty early to cook our breakfast.

"I should be the one cooking your breakfast, not the other way around," I chuckled which made them smile because of my statement.

"We just had a few busy days and you were working so hard to keep us all in line as the leader," Mi-mi replied. "We just want to make it up to you. A simple breakfast is all we could do."

Bomi eagerly nodded, "Yeah unnie, as much as we love seeing you happy with all your hard work, it pains us to see you getting tired of taking care of us."

I sighed, "I'm not getting tired of taking care of you. If I easily get tired of babysitting the four of you, then I would've given up two days into our trainee days as a group."

They both gave me a frown which made me giggle a bit.

"Besides, I like that the guilt is slowly eating you all up and now have actually made mature actions."

Mi-mi pouted and placed the stack of pancakes on the table.

"Be thankful I didn't put any poison in it," She told me as she slumped down on her seat.

My hair hooded my eyes a bit as I looked down on my plate and sweetly smiled.

"Oh, I wish you did."

I felt the silence in the room became into an eerie silence as I looked at my two members, more like stared at the two of them.

Because of my actions, I suddenly felt them stiffen and held their breaths as if I was going to do anything to them.

I clapped my hands, flicking them back to reality.

"So, if the two of you could wake up the others anytime soon, that will be very appreciated," I told them as I stood up from my seat.

They gave me curious looks as I brought my plate by the sink.

"Are you going somewhere?" They asked.

I nodded in response.

"I'm going to visit mom," I said. "It's been a while since I did and I don't want to worry her."

"Promise me that you won't burn the dorm and lose any of our members," I said with authority in my tone, making the two of them gulp and nod.

I smiled, "Good."

Before walking completely out of the kitchen, I peeked my head by the wall and pointed at the two of them who are just staring at me.

"Miyoung and Bomi, you two will be in charge. Call me if there are any problems, do I make myself clear?" I asked.