Epilogue

***

***

3rd person

A month later after the incident, everything was finally back to normal and Mr. Bang with the two groups had a lot of explaining to do for TXT.

Everything has been going smoothly, but maybe today is a little bit different.

The internet blew up when pictures of Min Yoongi and Min Hyuna were floating around and everyone wanted answers.

The company has finally decided to start a live with both of the groups and their boss.

In just a couple of minutes, millions of people have already joined to watch the live and listen to what they have to say about the situation.

"Welcome everyone," Mr. Bang began. "As you all know, we're here to address the situation that everyone has been talking about."

Omg

It's finally happening!!

I waited for soooooo looonggg

Are they dating?

I ship it

They shouldn't be dating

Mr. Bang gestured to Yoongi.

Yoongi took a deep breath before he started talking, "I'm sure all of you are wondering why my me and Hyuna have a very close relationship with each other."

"First of all, I want to apologize for the misunderstanding to both fandoms," Yoongi said. "A lot of people have been making assumptions and I can assure you that those are not true."

Hyuna nodded.

"Before I say anything further, we just want to apologize to everyone for not telling you all about me and Hyuna. It's because we don't want people bashing her group for trying to use us for their own benefits."

"No, that is not true."

Yoongi glanced at his sister and Hyuna gave him a smile.

"Min Hyuna is actually a person that's very dear to my heart," He looks straight at the camera with a smile on his face.

"She's my sister."

END