10| Debut stage

***

***

Kim Taehyung

We just got back to the dorm a little bit later than our hyungs. We stayed a bit to watch the girls' unofficial final practice before they debut tomorrow.

We'll be at the same show with them tomorrow. I will be there to cheer for the girls, especially Hera. Apparently, all Big Hit groups are going to SBS Inkigayo for the usual awards and performances that idols do.

In the girls' case, they will be there for their debut stage.

"That was one heck of a performance," Jungkook said in awe as we all walked inside the dorm.

Hobi hyung nodded, "They were really great. I bet they will rock their debut performance!"

"Taehyung was right, Hera really is pretty." They all looked at me as I stared down the floor and my cheeks heat up.

"When did I say she was pretty?" 

Jimin hyung chuckled and patted my back, "Literally the moment we got off the van."

"No I didn't," I muttered.

She's absolutely gorgeous!

Min Hyuna

"Omg! We actually met BTS!!" Jae-jae squealed the moment we got back to our dorm.

"I was breathing the same air as Jimin sunbae!!"

"Did you see how cute Jungkook sunbae was when he smiled?!"

"I touched Jhope sunbae's hand!" Bomi cheered. "I'm not washing my right hand ever again!"

I frowned and flicked her forehead, earning a small groan in pain. "Yah! Just because he touched your hand, it doesn't mean you don't have to wash your hands anymore. We're from the same company, we'll probably meet them again. You don't want him to avoid you because your hand is dirty, right?"

She quickly shook her head in response.

Parenting 101.

"Unnie, why didn't you tell us that you already met Taehyung sunbae?" Heeyoung asked me.

I just shrugged, "Because I don't want you guys to come with me to the building every time I want to have my solo practice just so you can see him."

Jae-jae smirked, "Or maybe you just want to keep him for yourself."

"Oh~"

I frowned and smacked each of them on the head.