38| Sacrifice

***

(A/N: Just a reminder, if you still want to request a scene of another character and Hyuna for one of the special chapters, please message me immediately. Also, this chapter will be a bit long and I dedicate this chapter to Dhafnie_cmd and MicaelaBarien. )

Min Hyuna

A lot has happened.

First of all, with so many liabilities, me and President had to raise our white flags to make sure that our members and fellow agents were going to be safe.

We can't just fight all of them all on our own and risk everyone else's lives.

Tom was smart enough to move to another location, thinking that backup might come and ruin his plans.

This is the first time I've seen him use his brain.

But, now is probably not the right time he should be using his brain because we don't have any way out of here knowing that they might hurt our members.

Right now, they've locked us up behind bars in an abandoned police station.

I didn't even know this place existed until today.

"Unnie..."

I turned around and saw my youngest members with tears falling down on her once rosy cheeks.

All of my members looked extremely exhausted and I couldn't blame them. Being kidnapped is not something you could manage lightly and it's pretty scary.

"Jae-jae, come here," I gestured to her to come closer to me and engulfs her into a hug.

Her sobs were quiet, but because of the silent rook that they kept us in, it was a bit loud.

I sighed and glanced to my three other members with their pale faces and sad eyes staring back at me.

"It's..." I trailed off, knowing that I'd be lying if I tell her that everything's going to be okay when I don't know if it is.

"Honestly, I don't really know what's going to happen next but I promise you I will do everything to protect you girls with all my might."

I kept my eyes on my members to not make eye contact with the seven other boys in the cell being held captive with the five of us.

The other five boys in the company are very lucky to have left the country for about a month for their concerts.

"Hyuna."

I took a deep breath before glancing towards the other side of the room.

Seven boys were sitting on the cold floor of the cell just like us and they're all staring at us. This made me a bit uncomfortable, but I should be used to this by now.

"President, if you're just going to teach me a lesson about all this just like you always do, this is not the time," I told him.

He sighed, "That's not what I want to talk to you about."

"Yeah? Well, please do enlighten me with your thoughts while we're being held captive in this cell," I passed back at him.

"Hera."

I froze at the voice of BTS's leader.

"I've had enough of your attitude," He told me. "Please, why can't you just talk to your brother like a normal person would do when they get into a fight with someone."