22| Viral

***

***

Min Hyuna

The staff guided us to walk up the small set of stairs that is connected to the huge platform where all the artists and groups will sit down to watch the performance wait for their awards.

Our performance went smoothly and the crowds actually enjoyed it, so did other idols, from what I have heard from the staff that gave us water bottles and retouched our make ups before we made our way to our seats.

Until now, my hands are still shaking a little bit because of nervousness. The worst part about getting scared is having my body release cold sweat and my hands turning cold which makes me cringe every time.

"Did we do good?" Our maknae asked as she waddled beside me with her water bottle on both of her hands.

I nodded to her, "Yup! We did our best and that is all that matters. Remember what the unnies told us earlier? They said the crowd loved our performance and so did other idols. So, you don't have to worry about anything."

She rolled her eyes, "I know that. We have our Hera in the group, obviously people will love our performance."

I pinched her cheeks earning a small whine from her, in which I find cute. 

"Even if I'm not part of the group, as long as you girls do your best, then everyone will obviously appreciate and enjoy your performance," I told her.

Seriously, I keep on telling her that our group is getting more and more famous not because of me, but because of the efforts that put on our music and performances. She really needs a boost of confidence, or else she will easily get all the hate in her head.

I'm not saying that we already have haters, but I'm just saying for future references.

I turned to glance to my members behind me and saw them looking at the huge crowd behind the platform in awe. A smile formed on my face as I remember all the hard times we went through together and now we're finally here, able to reach our dreams.

In due time, we might also go on tours just like other groups.

As we walked towards the stairs, a barricade is separating the fans from the platform where the idols sat. We slowly walked past them and I could see them waving their light sticks around and cheered for their groups and idols.

"Crystals!!"

"Look! It's Big Hit's princesses!!"

"Omg!! Crystals, we love you!!"

Our eyes widened as we heard the crowd started to chant our names and our group name. I couldn't help but smile as we waved back to them.

So this is how having your fans to cheer for you feel. I can get used to this.

We walked up the stairs and saw the empty spots between TXT and BTS. The staff showed us a picture of the platform and seats from the bird's eye view earlier. This is exactly where they pointed us to sit down.