35| Hurt

***

***

3rd person

The commotion from one of the practice rooms intrigued the seven boys just by the next hallway.

Their door was opened and so they saw a bunch of staff from the building rushing towards the practice room.

"What's that all about?" Namjoon asked.

Jin shrugged, "Something probably happened."

"No sh*t, sherlock," Yoongi muttered and earned a smack on the head from their oldest member.

"We should check it out!" Jungkook exclaimed and stood up from the floor.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Taehyung has obviously infected you with his need to hear juicy stories."

Jungkook pouted, "I am not infected!"

Then, he turned to Jin, "Jin hyung! Jimin hyung is bullying me!"

"Just bully him back!" Jin replied. "You're literally twice as big and tall as he is. You can dominate him whenever you like."

As Jungkook was about to jump on Jimin, their heads all turned to a woman screaming a girl's name and running towards the same room.

The same woman who was told to be Hyuna's mother.

They all stood up and followed everyone else to the practice room and peaked by door to see what was all the commotion about.

"Hyuna?" Yoongi asked.

They saw her members gathered around to what seems to be her body that's curled up into a ball. A bunch of staff that's trying to call more people and others who are trying to calm her down.

They all glanced at her mother who was talking to her, but they couldn't hear because there were so many people and so much noise.

Yoongi couldn't keep himself from standing outside the room and was about to step in, when they saw Hyuna's body go limp.

Hyuna fainted from her panic attack and the staff immediately carried her body out of the room to get her medical help.

Everything happened so fast that the only people left were the seven of them and Hyuna's mother.

Mrs. Kim turned to Hyuna's members, "You girls watch over Hyuna, I have some stuff to take care off."

The four girls just nodded and ran towards where the staff was taking Hyuna.

Dead silence covered the hallway.

"Why are you all just standing there?" She asks the seven of them.

Namjoon spoke, "We wanted to see what was happening ma'am."

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

She sighed, "Hyuna's panic attack was triggered. She fainted when her body couldn't take it anymore."