Chapter 1

~Third Person Pov~

"Where am I?" you curiously asked as you felt the cold breeze blowing your hair out of your face. "Do you not remember where you came from?" Alec asked as you shake your head 'no'.

"Do you even know your name?" You thought for a moment as you slowly look down at the sand as you're eyes land at the ocean waves. The cold breeze felt like an embrace of someone familiar.

Isabelle feels your forehead as she realizes she was only inches away from your lips. She blushes as looking away. "You've must have experience trauma," She said as Alec put his hand on her shoulder.

"She smells like one of us. Maybe she fell into the sea forgetting who she is," Isabelle told Alec.

"How do we know we can trust her?" Isabelle narrows her eyes. "Alec, she's helpless. She can't even remember her name!" Alec sighs.

"Alright, let's take her in," You stood up as you felt a sharp pain in your head causing you to fall onto your knees to be caught in Alec's arms. 

~Harry's Pov~

"Harry!" I turn to hear a voice calling out for me. "Harry!" I turn around to see Y/N. "Y/N!" I reach out for her hand before I knew it she disappeared. I jolted out of slumber with sweat and tears rolling down my face.

'I can't sleep anymore. Ever since you disappeared. I-I miss you' "You alright mate?" I slowly to look up to see Ron near the doorway. "Y-Yeah," I lied as Ron walks over to my direction."I know you haven't been getting much sleep. Tell me what's wrong," I sigh.

"Ever since Y/N fell into the ocean. I haven't been able to sleep. I can't stop thinking about that day. Like, what if I grab her hand before letting her go. I keep thinking of the what if," I said as Ron gave me a sad smile.

"I know mate. Hermione has been focusing more on her work than her health. I'm worried about her," Ron mutter the last part.

"Maybe, we could go and look for her?" I suggested. "Right now?" I shake my head. "No, in the morning we can reunite Dumbledore's Army!" Ron gave me a weird look. "Look, mate, I know you miss Y/N. But don't you think it's a bit much?" I shake my head.

"Everyone we know misses her. It's our way to find her and bring her home,"

Ron looked away from a minute before looking back at me "Your right mate. Y/N is our friend. We've been hell and back since we were eleven. I'll tell Hermione in the morning but for now. Get some sleep mate,"

I smiled "Night Ron," as the lights turn off. I turn to look at a picture of all four of us in our first year.

'I'm coming for you Y/N. I promise'

~Aro's Pov~

"So you're saying the Cullen's were there and she just fell into the water?" I asked as the guards held their heads down. 

I took a good look at the guards as I turn my back "You all must pay for your crime of losing the next lady of Volturi," As I could hear their screams being dragged away.

I sigh as I took a seat next to Marcus "What is your plan now?" Marcus curiously asked. "We need to find her. In the future, she is meant to be apart of Volturi and will make sure that will happen," Caius closed his book.

"Apparently, the Cullen's are searching for her as well,"Marcus pointed out as I smiled "Well, things are getting more interesting," 

"Jane! Alec! Felix!" I called out to them. "You three failed me once but you can regain my trust. Go on the search for Y/N and you better not come empty-handed," I order as I watch them leave the room.

"Let the games begin," 

~Jacob's Pov~

"How could you let her fall into the water!" I yelled at Edward's face. "We didn't know she'll fall in," Edward said as I walk off "Bullshit!" I yelled.

"Jacob, what's going on?" Sam arrived as I paced back and forth."The Cullen's lost Y/N. They said she jumped into the sea," I exclaimed as Sam looked back at the Cullen's.

"Is this true?" The Cullen's slowly nodded their heads. Sam sighs "You had your chance to regain her trust but cause her to break apart,"

"No, she was kidnapped by you wet dogs!" Rosalie yelled. "She was tired of all your lies! She wanted the truth and she had to learn the truth the hard way!" Jared fire back making Rosalie angrier.

"Y-Your lying! She was happy with us!" Rosalie yelled as Emmett and Jasper held her back.

"Did you even bother to learn the suffering she was hiding all to herself," Leah pointed out which made the Cullens eyes narrow. "W-What, do you mean about Y/N's suffering?" Bella curiously asked.

"Y/N kept a diary for the past four months. We found it in her room while she stayed with us. We were her protection before the Volturi came," I held up her diary.

Bella walked up to me "Can I see?" I handed her the diary as she reads through every single page.

~Bella's Pov~

I open Y/N's diary to see some many words of help. I stopped at the last page 'it gets harder. I'll meet you there at the altar. As I fall down to my knees. Don't let me drown. Don't let me drown'

I slowly closed the diary 'How could I not notice?! Why didn't I notice your suffering? All you wanted was the truth' I slowly turn to the Cullens "H-How come we didn't notice? W-Why didn't she tell me?!" I cried.

Edward wraps his arms around me as I cried in his chest. 'Will find you Y/N. I promise'

_________________________________________________

"I shot for the sky. I'm stuck on the ground,"

"So why do I try,"

"I know I'm gonna fall down. I thought I could fly,"

"So why did I drown? I'll never know why. It's coming down, down, down,"

"I shot for the sky. I'm stuck on the ground. So why do I try,"

"I know I'm gonna fall down. I thought I could fly,"

"So why did I drown?"

"Oh, it's coming down, down, down,"

"W-Where am I?"