ColexReader: Wonderful Errands

This was requested by Lovely_Pinkyness Thank you so much for requesting! Enjoy! Also, this will get steamy!

The shouts and cries of war were all you could hear as you sent beam after beam, ducking from an oncoming sword before blasting him away. 

This wasn't good. They were surrounding you quickly, and once again you knew you'd have to be saved.

Elemental Master....you sighed. Some Master you were. You were supposed to be powerful, but you couldn't even keep your head.

You punched and swung your legs, sending samurai and skeletons flying into the air either in pieces or whole. Sweat beaded on your skin as you mumbled under your breath. This was getting out of control.

You suddenly felt a tap against your back, jolting in shock.

"Don't worry Y/N! I got you!" A shout called out behind you, putting your overly-tensed body at the slightest bit of ease.

"Thanks, Cole!" You shouted back, continuing to clash skeletons and samurai by the dozen.

The battle continued for hours, ending with a cheer of victory and a cry of defeat. Weapons were thrust to the sky, whoops and hollers filling the air.

"Nice work everyone!" Kia shouted, covered in cuts and scrapes, his ninja uniform torn in various places. He pumped a fist. "We finally drove them off!"

Another cheer filled the air. You clapped and hopped eagerly, relieved that you had helped in a serious battle. A large arm flung over your shoulder, bringing you close to a sweaty brown uniform, torn and ripped.

"You did great Y/N!" Cole praised, mussing your hair with quick twists of his palm. "Great job!"

You flushed from the praise, a jittery, giddy feeling dancing in your body.

"Tha-Tha-Thank you!" You managed to shout over the cries of joy. You pushed off his arm, the warmth fleeing with it. "Now get off! You stink!"

He gasped dramatically, placing a hand over his tattered chest.

"How rude! I always smell amazing!" He objected, flinging himself at you again.

You couldn't help but laugh alongside the others at his childish behavior. It seems everyone was feeling giddy after the long battle.

"Alright, let's head home, shall we? I'm in need of a bath." Zane said, flicking his wrist for everyone to follow.

They did as told, following behind the white ninja towards where the dragons had landed. Sensei Wu stood atop Jay's dragon, sipping a hot cup of tea. 

"You all did wonderfully. Now, let's go home and clean up, you all are in need of it." He chuckled. 

You all cheered, hopping onto your dragons and flying away towards the monastery. The wind cooled the sweat from your neck and a sigh of content passed your lips. You glanced at Cole, who flew nearby, a content smile on his lips before he caught your stare. He smiled wide, raising a hand with its thumb raised. You returned the smile, flying in silence until the Monastery came into view. 

**********

"Hey Y/N."

You swallowed. You and he were the only ones awake, everyone else already in bed to sleep off the battle.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me real quick?"

You immediately perked, twisting your head around. Cole stood there with a smile, his arms crossed over his chest. You nodded eagerly.