Exploring (35)

We spent the evening ordering away. We were literally there for hours due to Alana's pickiness. We ordered some food for Jacqui too and finally Alana was able to meet Maya.

The next day I was awaken by a knock at my door. I looked at my alarm clock which said 10:09am and I yawned.

"Come in."

Mason came in with his hair tied up in a mini man bun. He was wearing nike sweatpants and he was topless. "Hey cutie." I smiled.

"Hey babe," he kissed my nose. "You didn't come back to my room last night." He pouted. I sat up against the headboard and pulled my feet up. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you'd be sleeping, we got home at like 2am." I said and I yawned.

"2am?" He asked.

I nodded, "Alana wanted to meet Maya. You weren't sleeping?" I asked.

Mason shook his head, "I've gotten use to running on a few hours sleep. I woke up by 1 and stayed awake a little then fell asleep again around 4 and woke up at 6.

"wow," I said. I guess training camp really was training. "So what are we doing today?"

"I wanna take you out on a date." He said and I giggled but shook my head.

"Can we not just hang out here?"

"With all my family?" He pulled a disgusted face. "No way." He said. "Spend the day with Alana and be ready in the evening."

I nodded, "she's going out for dinner later with Ida anyway."

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the gym then go and see Mal, I'll see you later babe." He said and we kissed and he left. I stretched and decided to get up from there. I headed for the shower I took some time then came out in my towel.

I screamed as I saw Alana laying on my bed scrolling through her phone.

"I was wondering when you were going to come out." She said and I rolled my eyes. I took my underwear and got changed in the bathroom then moisterised. I looked through my wardrobe and got changed into a white strapped top and blue jeans. I put a headband on and some trainers.

"Have you had anything to eat?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Aren't I the guest?" She asked and I nodded and laughed.

"Don't worry ima feed you. Get your shoes."

*~*

I ordered us a cab as I wanted Alana to get the full London experience and to be honest, I didn't want to drive. We climbed in and made our way to the city. we stopped first in a Waffle House which wasn't far from where we were going and we took a cute window seat table.

"What are you going to order?" She asked me.

I thought for a second, "most likely waffles, banana and Nutella."

She smiled, "you and chocolate. I think i'ma get strawberries and white chocolate."

Soon after a waiter came and took our orders and our menus.

"So are you excited to get back to work?" I asked her as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

She nodded, "I can't wait to be travelling back and forth between Nice and Paris and for fashion week. I have missed being behind the scenes."

I nodded, "I honestly can't wait to get it over and done with."

"Do you think you're gonna move back here?" She asked.