Chapter 5

Hey there everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. Leave a comment to let me know what you think of the story, and thank you for the votes diana97ooo I appreciate it. All the votes and reads I get mean a lot to me so thank you.

Molly

I walk into the kitchen, feeling like my back is on fire. I wince as I walk to what I presume is the kitchen. Theres the mother and also a woman who seems to be coming to the end of her pregnancy. She's got bright red hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. She looks up at me and freezes. She nudges the older woman and she turns.

"Ah there you are... come now let's get cooking..." she invites me to the stove which has a pan of bacon and some eggs sizzling "oh and where are my manners, I'm Mary and this here is Annie. Annie this is Molly." She gives me half a wave but nothing more. She carries on buttering bread. I dont know what to do.

Then Ben enters and gives me a sadistic grin. I feel myself freeze "aren't you going to help?" His dark brown eyes have an evil glint in them.

I start to shake and my words get caught in my mouth "h-how c-can I h-help M-mary?"

She turns and gives me a small smile. "You can set the table please." I look at her not knowing where to look for the plates or anything. Ben moves closer and I shriek.

"I-I can d-do t-that. W-where are t-the u-utensils?" I move closer to Mary, trying to put some space between me and Ben.

"David come help here please..." Mary calls out and David appears next to Ben.

"I got it thanks Ben." Ben eyes me out before he turns to Annie. He wraps his arms around her and puts his hands on her big belly. She places her hands ontop of his and I hold back my shock. Her arms are covered in cigarette burns and scars. David turns my face towards me "it isnt polite to stare love." He whispers to me. I cast my eyes down and nod my head.

"C-can you h-help me p-please..." I say quietly to him. He nods his head and turns towards a set of cupboards.

I follow him and watch him. "Heres the glasses for milk, water or juice" he opens the cupboard door above the counter to show the glasses "heres the cups for coffee or tea" he opens the door next to the glasses and reveals different cups and mugs. "Over here is the plates" he bends and opens the door under the counter. "Heres the bowls" he opens the door next to it.

"And finally in these drawers are" he opens the top one "the knives, forks, spoons and teaspoons." He closes it and opens the middle one "heres the cooking utensils and finally this last one has cloths and rags." I nod my head. He walks a bit more and next to what I assume is the pantry he opens the door and reveals a bunch of table cloths, material serviettes and place mats "theres a few different table cloths and place mats. So there you go."

"Thank you." I say softly and he moves closer to me.

"Its a pleasure my love, now lay the table." Hes about to go back out the kitchen when I grab his arm. "Yes?"

"W-when can I s-see Penny? Please?" My voice is barely above a whisper. He smiles and leans forward and I take a breath.

"Maybe after breakfast... and maybe..." he grabs my hips and I gulp "maybe after you give me a kiss." He looks at my lips and leans in even more. I feel his breath on my lips.