Chapter 7

Hello everyone. I just want to say thank you for all the votes and reads, I appreciate every single one. Thank you Tishamodi02 for all the votes and support.
Enjoy.

Molly

Once we got to the living room we were directed to sit on the couch. Penny sat really close to me. Tom went out the back to where the men were working. It was silence but she broke the silence. "Why are you not trying to escape?" She whispers to me.

'Why am I not? I should take this opportunity to run out that front door with her behind me. We should run far away from here. But I'm not. Is it because I know we won't make it far? And if we're caught it will result in horrible punishment...'

I look into her hazel eyes "because if we are caught... we will really get punished... you don't understand how much the punishment will hurt..." she shakes her head.

"They killed our family! I will not stay in the same house as murderers!" She raises her voice. I begin to panic as I know that she's going to make a huge scene if I don't calm her down.

"Penny-" she cuts me off.

"My name is Ellie!" She screams at me. I become terrified of what's going to happen. I can hear movement from outside.

"Stop screaming! If you don't-"

"If I don't? What's going to happen huh?! Just get killed like our family!" That's it I tried to speak normally to her and she's not listening.

I raise my hand and slap her across her cheek. Her eyes go big and she grabs her bright red cheek. "Now fucking listen to me!" Tears form in her eyes but I have to be stern. "If you do not fucking listen to me now. Your punishment is going to be a hell of a lot worse than it already is going to be!"

Just then the door bursts open and its David through the door first, then Norman, Ben and Tom following. And from the hallway beyond the kitchen Mary and Annie come into the living room. I see Penny tense and I know exactly what she's about to do.

"Don't do it little sis. Don't do it..." she takes in a breath and makes her move. But seeing as I knew what was coming I launched myself at her and I take her down to the ground.

"You bitch! Let me go!" She shouts and claws at my hands on her shoulders.

"Stop it! You're gonna get really hurt!" I shout back at her. Ben comes and grabs her hands restraining her and starts to lift her up but she kicks and makes contact with my chin. I grunt and fall backwards. "Just don't forget that I warned you. You can not blame me for what happens now!" I shout at her as I wipe the blood away from my mouth.

"Ben go tie her up onto the hook outside. We will be there shortly." Norman tells him and I know what's coming to her. Ben takes a screaming and flailing Penny out the back. He comes and offers me a hand to get up, I take it and I sit on the couch once again. "What happened?"

I contemplate telling him exactly what happened or trying to make it less obvious but I decide to rather tell the full truth. Even if it means she will get a harsher punishment. "She wanted to run." I see David out the corner of my eye and I see him looking to his feet.