Chapter 6

Molly

I slowly take off my nightie. Everytime the material comes into contact with my back, I hiss. Eventually I just decide to pull it of quickly, like ripping off a bandaid. It grazes my back several times and I close my eyes. "Shit." I mumble.

Once it's off I turn and look at the dress. Gosh dammit that's still gotta go over me and touch my back. "Love?" I turn and look back at David who's sitting on the bed. "Can I clean them for you and put some medicine on?" His voice is so gentle. I nod my head. "Come sit." I sit next to him but he gets up and goes into the bathroom.

Not long after he goes into the bathroom he reappears with a wet cloth and some ointment. "Sit on the bed with your legs under you and face your back to me."

I do as I'm told and I hear the chair scraping against the floor, it stops right begin me. "This is gonna sting. Try to not scream." I nod my head and I feel the cloth come into contact with my back. I tense and bite onto my lip. He dabs it over the whole of my back and it feels as if he's taking chunks of skin with the cloth.

I grab the sheets and breathe deeply. Tears are streaming down my face from the intense amount of pain. "The pain should start to ease now..." I hear him whisper. As he continues to dab the sting gets less and less. I let out a big sigh. "Now just the ointment, it's an antiseptic with some numbing agents in it."

I feel his shifting behind me and then I feel the cool ointment on my whips, and it feels so good, I sigh in contempt. "There you go. Feels better?"

"Yes. Thank you." I whisper back to him. I turn and look at him. 'Maybe he isn't too bad of a guy... by the looks of things if I plan to get Penny out of here... it's going to be a very big challenge...'

"It's a pleasure, now get dressed." I stand and slowly step into it, I grab the sleeves and pull them on my arms. I take a breath as I pull it up. The back has buttons so it's not touching my back, yet.

I look over to David "can you do the buttons please?" I pull my hair over my shoulder and he motions for me to come closer to him. I take the steps needed to be there infront of him.

He slowly does the buttons and it touches my skin, but it doesn't hurt as bad as it did. Once they are done he pulls me onto his lap, I squeal in surprise. He cradles me in his arms. He runs a hand through my hair while looking into my eyes. "You are so beautiful." A slight blush rises to my face.

"Thank you for looking after me." I say softly and he gives me a smile. He kisses my head and helps me up.

"Let's go to your sister now." He gets up and offers me his hand, this time I don't hesitate to take it. We walk out of the room and I atleast feel decently covered in the dress. We go down the stairs and head towards the door by the staircase.

"David?" It's his mother. "Ah she looks beautiful in the dress." She gives me a warm smile "don't forget the poor girls food." She comes up to us and gives a plate of food to us.

"Thank you." I whisper as David unlocks the door and opens it. He goes down first and searches for a light switch on the wall. When he finds it he invites me to walk with him.

The stairs creak as we walk down, the place has a concrete floor, once we get down my heart breaks at the thought of Penny staying the night in this cold and dark place. David notices this and says to me "the quicker it takes for her to submit to Tom, the quicker she will get out of here." I nod my head and I know I have to get her out of here soon.