Chapter 13

Hello everyone. Just want to let everyone know, I am grateful  for everyone who reads it and for the commitment to the story.
The story will probably be 20 chapters in total. I have a few plot twists on the way. Oh and some mature content in this chapter.
Anyways enjoy.

Molly

We sit on the bed and instead of looking at the stick, I look at David. Since he revealed to me that he basically wishes he wasn't apart of this family, it made me realise that he isn't a horrible monster. Not like Tom nor Ben. He's more caring... more gentle... and dare I say more loving?

I look into those eyes that have brought out the most unexpected feelings for him. I don't know. Do I hate him? Hell no... Do I love him? Maybe...

The time finally comes to see if we were successful or not. I look down and I squeal. Out of shock or excitement? I don't know. David looks at me and his eyes light up, his smile reaches those light blue eyes of his. He looks at me and a few tears leak out of my eyes. He frowns but I smile. I'm happy? Why?

He looks at me with such compassion and pure joy. "We're pregnant." He says to me. I think my smile grows because he pulls me to him and whispers it over and over again in my ear.

When he pulls away I drop the stick and grab his face. He looks at me and I look at him, debating if I should or if I shouldn't. I decide I will.

I lean forward and place my lips gently on his, he seems surprised at first but quickly kisses me back. He places one of his hands by the base of my neck and deepens the kiss. I moan a little when he pulls the small hairs on my neck.

He takes the opportunity to explore my mouth, I grab his hair and pull myself onto his lap. He instantly let's one hand travel down to my ass, he gives it a good squeeze and a gasp escapes me. He groans and quickly loosens the buttons of the back of the dress, he pulls it over my head which leaves me stark naked ontop of him.

He latches onto my neck and the sounds that leave my mouth do not sound human. He gropes my boobs and I moan and grasp the hem of his shirt. He pauses and helps me take it off.

I let my hands explore his bare chest, I shiver in delight as I feel how his skin reacts underneath my fingertips. He places his one hand on my hip and the other rubs and rolls my one nipple. A nipple that will soon feed a child...

I feel his need beneath me and I let my hands trail to the top of his jean. He pulls away and looks at me as I stare down at his pants. I quickly get his button and zip undone. I dare to look him in the eye, and it sets off a fire inside me. His eyes are dark and full of lust, well to be honest I don't know if mine are any better.

I stand and he gets up with me, I push his pants and boxers down in one go. As he steps out of them my eyes are drawn to the engorged member. Once he is butt naked just like me, I decide to try something.

I walk to him and push him onto his back on the bed. He's stunned but doesn't object, his legs hang off the bed but meh. That doesn't bother me.

I climb on the bed and straddle his upper thighs, he takes a deep breath and grabs my hips. "You drive me fucking crazy..." he says lowly to me.

I smirk. "I think you've driven me crazy..." I say back to him. He just groans as a reply to me.

Eventually I can't take it anymore, I lift my hips and move to align myself with him. I drop my hips and I don't know who moans louder, me or him.