In Stark Tower *

WARNING: Swearing, violence, some strong themes

I cussed as I jolted awake. It took a few moments for me to suppress Castor who was as frantic as I. It was hard to contain her, it was like trying to clutch a hummingbird bent on freedom.

What the hell happened? She cried, I thought sedatives don't work on us.

Magic isn't a sedative genius.

A quick survey of the room accounted for nothing, it was a bare place. The only furnishings were a single bed on which I had been placed and a locked door. The room walls were the same hexagonal shape as they were in SHIELD. It appeared it could be served as an interrogation room or holding cell for powered.

I'm sixteen, I thought to myself as I tried to stop Castor's erratic swearing, I shouldn't be getting abducted by criminals and being possessed.

Most sixteen year olds don't have Steven Hawking cousins and deities as fathers either. Castor retorted.

Are you saying I'm not as smart as my cousin? I feigned mock hurt, trying to distract myself and Castor from the current situation.

I didn't, but in saying so would be complementing you, which is something I'm not supposed to do.

Oh.

Apply water to burn.

I sensed the presence of other beings outside the room, interfering with the mental reach I often unconsciously applied. Attempting to read their minds would be a different thing, I could possibly set off Castor by using my powers in the fragile state of control I did have.

As I was about to take the risk of bursting open the door with power, an armed man came in. He wore dark clothing and a rifle was slung over his shoulder. He looked like the agent that Phil killed.

Phil.

My throat closed up and tears pricked in my eyes.

Phil was gone.

The one person who actually cared about how I felt at SHIELD. Even if he was faking it, his concern was real, to me and kept me sane every day.

My knees buckled and I would've fallen to the floor if the man hadn't caught me. He swore and dragged my limp body through a furnished hallway.

Get yourself together, Castor hissed. Step by step I began to support myself, slowly dabbing away the tears and taking deep breaths. I couldn't let Loki see me like this, I needed to be strong, defiant, not agree to his terms.

What were his terms?

We stood in the elevator, I stood by myself. However the man's gripped on my elbow and it was becoming painful. It was like I was some precious treasure he refused to let go... Or a prisoner getting dragged around the castle. Glass half full am I right?

Awkward elevator music played. Some type of classical orchestra increasing in tempo then suddenly decreasing. Even the agent who was under Loki's control had enough social senses to clear his throat. I sighed through my gritted teeth and began to tap my foot impatiently, my inner sass beginning to return.