Plot Twist *

Eventually the mystery visitors, Fury had promised, decided to grace me with their presence. Three forms made their way in. I recognised them instantly.

"Clintasha! And Steve! What's the occasion?" I said, over enthuastically, my previous grudge gone now that I had visitors.

"Clintasha?" Clint and Nat asked at the same time. While Steve said, "For your birthday of course!"

"That's like, not for another two weeks though,"

"Less than that," Clint sung as an agent opened up the cell for them and exited.

"How do you expect me to know my birthday when I don't even know the date?" I protested. They walked inside, sitting down and making themselves comfortable. Each had a small package, Steve seemed to be juggling a birthday cake box.

"You should at least know your birthday," Natasha tsked shamefully.

"Anyway, if it's not my birthday for another two weeks, why am I getting presents now?"

"We're going on a mission," Clint sounded apologetic, "and we thought, well, better now than later. So here's your birthday present," he handed me a small package which I opened. Inside, nestled a silver bracelet, alike the one mum gave to me when I was younger. My mouth opened in shock. I thought it was gone.

"Bruce said that this was a very important treasure to you," Steve said, a slight smile on his lips, "so we got it polished and back to top shape. I hope you don't mind,"

"No, I love it," I slowly lifted the bracelet, mum's charm was still there, glittering a blue stone surrounded by a square of silver set in a kite formation. But there was a new addition; a silver arrow.

"Thanks Katniss," I said and hugged him with one arm.

"Katniss?" He asked. "Legolas, Katniss, what's next? Robin Hood?"

"Well..." I trailed off, tapping my chin thoughtfully.

"Here," Natasha interrupted, almost sensing the discussion that was about to erupt. She handed me another charm and a book on Basic Martial Arts. The charm was also silver, in a triangular hourglass shape. Just like Nat's belt.

"Martial Arts?" I asked suspiciously.

"You've got the power, but what if you lack that? That book may be your last defence," she said seriously. I held eye contact with her until we both cracked up laughing.

I added the charm to the bracelet, they all began to chink together.

Steve gave me another charm; a miniature version of his shield, coloured though. He also gave me a compass, silver, like many other things.

"So you can always find your home," he explained. I thanked him and gave him a hug.

Clint passed me another small object, "From Stark," he explained. I opened the present, inside was a small rectangular object, a phone. It activated and I heard Jarvis' pleasant introduction on the basic functionings of the phone.

"Thanks guys," I smiled and gave them all another hug.

Then we had birthday cake.