Castor's Pranks *

The sceptre scene was inspired by Hela666 's Loki's daughter fanfic, which I think started them all... Go read some of her books, truly amazing.

If anyone gets my Incredible Hulk reference, dedication to you, I should get back into those...

I laid on the couch, tears still streaming from my eyes, Loki fixed up any memories of outsiders and security tape. However I seemed incapable of moving, disgust and hatred for what I am crushing my every thought. Curled up in a fetal position, I refused any food or drink. Castor vocally wondered why I wasn't fine with it, I had killed tens of thousands of people before, innocent people.

I guess it was because I had gone so long without an incident, the stem of blood had stopped. However, after last night, it had begun to flow again.

"I think I have found it," Loki's hushed voice was an excited whisper, he had been searching for the cure, "it's more of a combination of spells. If this works out right, the Castor of Moons will have some power, yet not much."

"Let's try it then," I said, dragging myself off the couch.

"Stance yourself like this," Loki said, legs apart, hands before him, palms facing each other vertically. I copied the stance, feeling slightly silly. Castor was silent, if this worked out she'd be somewhat free.

"Then say these words," Loki pointed to a section of his book.

"Accende me, cibos per ignem in ossibus meis , dimittam prisoner," Latin. Ignite me, feed the fire through my bones, release my prisoner. "What do I do next?" I whispered.

"Stay in your stance," he replied. I waited for a reaction, a glowing light, a searing pain.

What I got was a combination of both.

Unbearable pain stabbed throughout my body, my energy was focused into a glowing orb, which stretched into a figure. It took a few, painful moments for the figure to take on any form. When it did, it took painful seconds to do so.

Soon, I was staring at a mirrored version of Castor. She wore a pearly cotton top and jeans. Her pale hair was tied up in a messy bun. She had her arms crossed with a smug look upon her face.

The odd thing was; she was slightly transparent. She solidified the more I concentrated on her.

"Well that took a little while," she sarcastically said and flipped onto the couch, turning on the remote. The tv responded with static.

Loki looked shocked, mostly at Castor and the tv. "How did you do that?" He said. I sighed deeply.

"With this," I said and handed Loki the remote.

He began pressing buttons and managed to change the TV channel to a kid's show.

"Really, Sesame Street?" Castor grumbled from her position on the couch.

"You're not too bad with that, how do know?" I asked.

"I don't, I'm just here pressing these random buttons," he gestured to Castor, "hey mortal, come here, teach me in the ways of your remote,"

I facepalmed... Again.

...

A few hours later, Loki was in his private library, looking for something else, maybe a protection spell, for himself. Especially when Castor and I beat him at skiing. So maybe we used our abilities a bit to keep us alive, but Loki had no such idea and was tumbling through the snow. Jk, he went rowling.