.Part 2. Let Go.

Welcome to Part 2 of The Disgraced Avenger.

Becky Banner once lived a 16-year-old hacker's life, small things like hacking the presidents' selfies, and flipping through SHIELD's electronic files was a part of her normal, daily routine.

On the way beck to her rural home one night, Becky came across a very strange, not from Earth object which she identified as the Tesseract.

Being the curious teenager she was, she touched it, creating the alter ego; the Lunar Castor, an extremely powerful dark side of her. The combined efforts of the Lunar Castor and Becky have caused genocide (an accident in some cases) which makes them very, very dangerous.

SHIELD took in Becky for examination which she voluntarily allowed, hoping for a cure. However, Becky was unknowingly a large part of Project PEGASUS. A Project to find a way to harness extraterrestrial energy in the form of green energy.  But when a powerful man appears, SHIELD (and Becky's life) are turned upside down as Becky uncovered the stories behind her mother's murder, her real father and ulterior motives.

Barely three months after the battle, as she just manages to settle into the life of a prisoner, Becky's life takes a swift turn for the worst.

Recommended for Mature Teens for Violence, Swearing and Highly Disturbing scenes

Part Two is set before the Winter Soldier and just before Iron Man III. So therefore it's also before Thor II.