Physical Pain *

I was walking down a golden hall, dressed in a silver dress that flowed around me like liquid. Castor walked beside me, dressed in a dress with the same design yet in blue hues, appearing like water. The hallway had intricate designs of gold leafing infused with green marble on the floor and stretching up the pillars. They resembled the leafy vines that used to root themselves between the stones in the pavement and crawl up the side of our apartment block.

The pillars stretched up for what seemed like forever but I didn't stop to admire the scenery as my paced quickened for some reason, I sensed a pit of dread in my stomach. The tiles moved in a teasing dancing motion as I broke into a run.

I finally came to the end of the hallway and what I saw made my blood run cold with chills. My father sat upon a golden throne, sceptre in hand, appearing drained. He wore his beetle helmet and his Asgardian attire. At the sight of me, his face brightened. The feeling in the pit of my stomach disappeared as I realised it wasn't a nightmare I was having, but a vision.

"Father!" I cried and ran into his outstretched arms, instantly they wrapped protectively around me. I sobbed in his embrace, partially in relief, partially in longing and pain.

"My dear," he whispered, stroking my hair. I drew back and he wiped a tear from my cheek. My lip trembled.

"Did you really die?" I asked, looking up at him. He chuckled, the sides of his eyes, crinkling.

"You can't really kill the god of Mischief, especially when his daughter is awaiting,"

I breathed a sigh of relief, everything was going to be okay now.

I spoke too soon.

A chill ran down my spine, a slight cracklings noise like embers in a fire could be heard. I turned to see the gold peeling off the pillars, floating to the ground like golden snow. The Great Hall turned dark and the stink of ash filled my nose.

"Dad-"

"Thanos," he whispered the words with complete and utter fear. Castor who'd held back reluctantly, gingerly stood next to me and faced whatever new threat was to appear.

A figure appeared before us, at ease in the decaying throne room. Darkness seemed to roll off him in sickening waves. He wore a navy cloak, gold laced his chest and face in an interesting fashion statement. He had six fingers; there seemed to be an extra thumb. His blue skin reminded me of the Chitauri and I shuddered at the memory.

The screams, the sound of gunfire, the Tesseract's power ripping me apart.

Stay focused, Castor reminded me and I shook off the memories.

"I appear to be ruining something," it started.

"Was I not important for the master's presence himself?" Loki mocked, in his usual combination of sarcasm, nonchalance and cunningness, "I must say, I am offended,"

"The Master will come for you, then you will experience the truth of his eternal wrath. However, firstly, the Master had commanded for me, to deal with her," within half a second he was in front of me, a hand reaching for me. Loki grabbed his wrist.

"You will not lay a hand on her." Loki spoke with not determination but command and such ferocity that if I was the figure then I would've flinched and backed away to my master and maybe send Loki a sorry letter six months later with a full essay and coupons.

"Then it seems, it is your turn." The man said, turning to Loki sickeningly.

"We've gotta save him!" I said aloud, sitting up in the cell, not realising that Castor had returned. "Loki is in trouble." I cursed. What could I do? Stupid SHIELD and their stupid Avengers wouldn't believe me, they'd seen Loki die. They'd think me crazy, or in denial.

We have to get out on our own. Castor said. My eyes narrowed at the control panel and I thought about projecting Castor outwards, out of the cell, I muttered the spell under my breath and she appeared beside the control panel, pressing the button that slid open the door.

I ran out and to the exit door, Castor joined me, literally, to anyone else, it would've looked like she'd just disappeared with a slight flash of light, but really, Castor had returned and was commando shouting out orders and instructions to the nearest exit.

Left! There's agents coming! We gotta find a place to teleport!

Unfortunately, Castor hadn't thought ahead enough to realise the two, burly agents that had come around the corner.

"Stand down!" One of them cried, I paid them not attention, barging through with a large telekinetic push. I had to get to Loki, I had to help him somehow. I heard the snap of bones and it wasn't until Castir yelled for me to stop did I look at the agents that I'd just thrown.

They were both still, one had his mouth partially open. Both had blood trickling out of cuts on their head, one was sporting a noosebleed. What was most unnerving was the glassy look they had in their eyes. I'd just killed two people.

I covered my mouth in shock, I'd never really killed someone up close. It was usually under the influence of Castor or some raged defence thing like with the drunks back with Loki. A squeak of horror exited my mouth and my eyes flooded with tears. I only just wanted to find my father.

"Becky Banner." My head turned sharply to see them at the end of the corridor. Nick was taking, his voice cold and harsh. I wanted to beg, to explain that it was an accident, that I hadn't meant to kill them. I just wanted to find my father. "You've taken up your last opportunity, for the murder of my two agents, you will be sentenced to death."

HULK SMASH!