▪️Author's Rant▪️

Hell-oooooo my friendssss!!

*

*So first of all plase ignore my enthusiasm for I am verryyyyy excited to write this story.**

Wouldn't write much here as I know nobody likes to read the author's rant..

But please read this before you proceed so that you somewhat know what to expect.

I would like to tell you all that this is going to be a fictional ROMANCE novel which will also reveal various relatable life truths and realities about trust, friendship, love, heartaches, sadness and real happiness. It will deal with some major issues as well.

I had started it long back on inkitt and after seeing the response there, I wanted to put it here as well. So..

A whirlwind of emojis is on your way.

Oh wait! I meant emotions.

The story will also have humour but only you can be the judge of my sense of humour.

**Though I'd like to think it's great!**

This story is usually going to be in Aakanksha/Aabha's point of view. So I will mention only when I change pov's.

Friendship is also going to be an important theme of this story. So there will be many scenes with friends as well, atleast before the male protagonist is introduced. It is necessary because I can't describe actual bonds by just short descriptions.

A little warning, this is a slow-paced story and most chapters are LENGTHY.

And and AND, if you have stumbled upon this story just for some hot steamy - you know? (Not pizza!) Then my friends, you will have to be a bit patient because remember, patience is the key.

But I swear, it will be worth the wait!

**An amateur here so this may not be very well in the beginning, but I swear on my vast love for chocolates that it definitely gets better.**

Please feel free to point out my mistakes and do share your thoughts and views while reading it.

Do show some support to this new writer.

And a VEERRRRYYYYYYYY big thanks to those who decided that my story was atleast worth a read.

**Means a LOT!!!!**
(Though I'm sure most of you must have skipped to the first chapter by now, I do the same)

Anyways, Hope you all love it. And now you may proceed as the story awaits you!

Lots of love,

~Pranjal S ♥️