Chapter 10

Its been several days that Luce, or should I say Lucifer, didn't  visit me. The angel brought me food three times a day and was very thankful and I presumed him as to be my best friend. Two days ago he had told me that he was a fallen angel and not an actually angel. Though he been nothing but nice to me. I learned his name was Felix yesterday. Even though Felix was stubborn and would refuse to talk about some subjects. Other than that we do talk about anything else that comes to mind and what he's  allowed to say.
    I been stuck inside this room for a week now, Lucifer has been dropping by alot the first few days, but after the second day he seemed to vanish. Probably  doesnt want to answer any of my questions I assumed.
    The next morning Felix walked in with mushy oatmeal with fruit on the side. He laughed as I got up excitedly to take the food from him and I jumped into bed, almost spilling it on the sheets.
    "You're  happy this morning," he complimented  and I just smiled at him with a mouth full of oatmeal. "May I ask why?"
     "I dont know," I say grinning," I just woke up as is," I added. I wanted to talk to him, though I am afraid that the conversation  I want to have isn't  up to him.
   "Can I ask you something?" I shyly ask, Felix was sitting on my bed in front of me, watching me eat just like every morning as if its an usual routine. When he nodded I fidgeted with the spoon. " I need to get out... like out of this room," I murmured and he looked at the ground, thinking of what to say.
    "I would have to ask master Lucifer first," Felix says and I nodded even though I didnt care what Luce had to say. Even if he says no I will still sneak out, and mentally I planned to do so.
    When Felix left with my empty tray, I got dressed into a black jeans and a black tank top with black converse, maybe if I dressed as if I'm  in the shadows I could go unnoticed... I hoped. I sat on my bed now.
    If I leave now, then choas would break out with a pissed Felix  that'll  lead to a pissed Luce. And I think by how Felix fear his so called master, I'm  not going risk him to get killed. So I planned to leave after his responce, that way I would have about six hours til my next meal.
    Hopefully I dont get lost.
    Felix came back in about thirty minutes later. "I'm  sorry but his answer is no, it's  too dangerous," Felix says and I sighed, before I nod. He gave a nod with a sad smile before he turned to leave again.
    I waited about five minutes before I tiptoed to the door, slowly turning the knob I thank god for it not to squeal with rusty hidges. First it was a tiny crass, the hallway was dark with the only light shown was from torches illuminating the walls every like twelve feet. Pulling the door open a little more, I peered around to find nobody around. Walking out I quietly closed the door and turned right. I had no idea where to go. I really hope I dont get lost as I took myself a tour through this place.
   I took several turns and then I heard grunting and yelling. Curious I made my way over to the opening that shown more light, as I turned a corner I walked up the stairs before I was met to a room with a ring in the middle. Similar to a boxing match ring.the room was large like a theater and there was two people fighting inside the ring.
    Wait...
     When I focused more, those two people turned into demons, human like demons thankfully. I watched their moves carefully. Suddenly my body jolted with electricity,  begging to be in that ring to challenge somebody, but I held back and shoved myself into a seat far away from the ring that those demons were fighting in.
    "Who's  next?!" One demon says into the small crowd infront of the ring.
   All of a sudden a fallen angel like Felix climbed into the ring.
    "You're  going down," the demon that won the last challenge hissed, all that the fallen angel did was smirk and then immediately flipped the demon and with speed kept knocking him down as it tried to get up several times. Punches and throwing at each other continued for several minutes.
    Then my spine shuddered as a slow clapping went through the stadium causing everyone to look up.
    Lucifer.
    "Please, continue my warriors,"he says and takes his seat in the middle of the theaterlike chairs and put a hand onto his cheek as he watched his minions continue  there fight.
   "Alright, who's  next?" The guy announced as the fallen angel had won. Another fallen angel appeared into the ring, though this fallen is a girl and I wonder if the rules change by her fighting.
    All questions were answered as the boy roughly fought her then. Several minutes later she lost the battle.
    "Shes weak, wheres the thrill?" Luce voice rose in frustration. 
    Before the guy announce of who is next to battle the fallen angel that had won the last two rounds, I didnt realize I was making my way towards the ring.
    When Luce saw me walk past him, he was indeed not happy at all as I got into the ring.
    "Well, well, who are you?" The guy asked as the fallen angel stared at me.
    "She's  obviously not trained whatsoever, I'm  not fighting her," the fallen said angrily and my mouth open but a gasp only escaped my mouth and anger filled me.
    "We'll  see about that," I said as my eyes turned dark. When he shook his head and looked at the demon announcer I dropped to the floor and swipped my leg under his feet and he fell hard onto the ground and I immediately got up and my foot was at his neck in a second.
    They froze as I moved to the other side, a smirk on my face. In the corner of my eye I saw how Luce was now interested as he watched.
    The fallen angel then got up with a smirk.
    "Dont back down," I chuckled as I say and raised my fists. He took a swing at me but I duck and swung my fist and slammed  him hard in the jaw, making him back up several feet. He charged at me and I jumped up as he then went under me and I grabbed his tshirt, throwing him to the ground and put my foot at his throat again, signalling I won yet another round.
    "Told you not to back down," I told him
   But all he said was," who the fuck are you!"
   My eyes then grew darker almost black now as I leaned down and then fear then took over him and I tilted my head.
    "Don't  show fear," my evil self hissed," thats a sign of weakness," and with that I moved my foot and with speed grabbed his leg and flipped him and he landed hard onto his stomach and an oof! escaped him.
    I turned towards the door, which Lucifer was sitting next to, raised an eyebrow as I took a deep breath and my dark green eyes turned back to hazel green. I looked around and was confused. Then understood what had happened, I am a huntress after all.
    I turned to walk out quickly and Lucifer gracefully  followed behind me.