Chapter 21

Breathing heavily, I cuddled into Luce as he wrapped his arm around me. We lie on my bed for at least three or so hours now. I never wanted to leave now as Luce looked down at me and we made eye contact before he leans over and kissed me on the head.
    "I thought you didnt like me, but I am glad you love me instead," I whispered and he looked at me again
  "I should say the same to you, my love.  Usually people fear the devil," he growled playfully in my ear at the last part and I put a hand to my mouth as I tried so hard not to laugh.
    "Let alone have sex with the devil," he says as he nipped my shoulder.
     "Funny aint it?" I whispered
     "It shall," he says before he kissed me once more.

   We finally got out of bed around nine in the morning. We walked doen the hallway towards the boxing ring.
    As we entered he took my hand in his and made me sit beside him as the demons around us stared in shock of the sight of us.
    "You not fighting today?" I asked and he shook his head.
    "Nah, I already fought if ya know what I mean," he growled playfully towards me with a smirk on his face, I couldnt help the blush that surfaced in my face as I sat beside him. We watched several pairs of demons went after each other.
    Though when I glanced over at Luce he was staring at me with a slight smile, and when I looked at him his smile widened.
    I couldnt help ghe smile that came.
    "What?"
    "Nothing," he says and I knew he was probably imagining me naked and I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed.
    When all the demons went to feast, Luce leaned over and kissed me.
    "Come, my queen, as you're  probably hungry," Luce took my hand and guided me out the room and down corridors towards a mess hall.
    "Two today," he says to the lady behind the counter.
    "Extra hungry today master?" She asked and he glanced at me.
     "No, its for my queen," he says and everyone around us gawked.
    She gave us the food and instead of a random table he guided me upstairs that was on the other side of the room.
    Luce gave me the food and I gladly took it, shoving food into my mouth as I realized I was starving.
    "Laina," Luce says and I looked over at him, there he stood on one knee and I froze.
    "A-are you proposing?" I stuttered in shock and looked from his eyes to the ring he held.
    "Will you do my the honors to marry me my love," he says huskily and I notice the nervousness he has when I didnt say anything but stare for the next five minutes.
    "Laina?"
    "Yes," I say and that responce through him off and I laughed before the tears came. "Yes," I repeated and wrapped my arms around his neck as I embraced  him.
    "I'm  so glad," He whispers and hugs me tightly