Chapter 14

I was in my room admiring my sword when Felix came in.
   "Hey," I say then noticed a girl beside him.
    "Laina, this is Dani," Felix introduced with a grin and I just gave a nod.
   "The famous Laina, the huntress that has the devil himself wrapped around his finger," she says grinning and I looked up at her wondering what the fuck she's  talking about. Catching my confused face she grew nervous and changed the subject quickly, " nice to meet you, Im a fallen like Felix here, so what do you like to do for fun?"
    "Fight," I muttered without hesitation and glanced at her with a grin
  "She's  unbeatable," Felix says to Dani.
    I laughed, " still waiting for your fight, Felix," with a grin he shook his head.
   "Never gonna happen I would love my body parts attached."
    "Oh geez that was one time!" I exclaimed and he laughed.
    "So how's  it going?" Felix asked.
    "Fine, so why did you bring her here, is there a reason?"
   "Just thought you could make another friend," he says with a slight nod.
    "To not get you killed?" I grinned up at her as I asked and she shyly nodded.
    "I only kill for the bad not the good to assure you, if you don't  make sudden attacks then you're  fine. Just dont disobey me," I say.
    "Master won't  be happy to follow a huntress orders," she muttered quietly and I grinned up at her.
    " he'll  be fine," I say and Luce walked in.
     "No I won't," he says and I smiled up at him.
    "Speaking of the devil, what do you want?"
    "Theres many things that I want... but not now," he then turned to the fallen angels ,"the witches are at it again casting a spell for a black hole to enter hell if you both mind going after them." With the nods of their heads Dani and Felix left the room and I went back to now sharpening my sword.
     Luce sat on the edge of my bed.
     "Yes?" I say scrapping the metal without looking at him, I can tell he was grinning.
     "I request round two," I laughed at that.
     "Tough, though that is a lame move, even for you Luce, wheres the confidence,  the pride, the-" when I looked up he was glaring at me and I laughed once more,"come on Luce, you are just upset I beat the king and now you just want to be superior  and beat me so noone would cross you," as I said it I lay my sword in its case and looked over at him with my hands in my lap.
    "Yes, though you shall lose the next round. I dont want my reputation  to soften over a little huntress," he then grinned as I gasped with my hand over my heart being dramatic.
    "Ouch," I laughed and rolled my eyes.
    "Come on Laina," he moved closer and I sighed and looked at him.
    "Fine, but just know that I have a reputation as well. No demon shall pass me without a glint of fear in their eyes," I grinned and he chuckled at that.
    "Its a deal then," he says and raised a hand for me to shake.
   "I guess so," I whispered and grasp his hand and he pulled me close to where our face was inches away.
    "Til next time," he whispered then got up to leave. I rolled my eyes saying whatever and watched him go as I got comfortable getting ready to fall asleep.