Chapter 20

I woke up the next day feeling useless, alone, depressed. Which wasn't  a good sign if what was written in the book was true and I would either die by suicide or go rogue.
   I spent the entire day in bed, and my face was dried by my tears as I just lost myself in my emotions.
   I looked at the door when it opened around eight in the afternoon.
   "What?"
   "Laina?" Dani asked and sit on the edge of the bed and put a hand to mine. "What's  wrong?"
    "I dont know," I whispered, I didnt want to tell her, in fact I didnt want to tell anyone that I am slowly dying by over something so stupid that could change my life completely.
    "If you ever need me let me know ok?" She says with worry in her voice. Though I just stayed hidden under the covers.
    The door opened once again so I assumed she had left since I felt the bed rise as she got up.

    Luce came into my room wondering whats wrong as well as I just stayed in bed. He met Dani's eyes and gave a  nod to signal to leave.
    "If you ever need me just let me know ok?" He heard Dani say and he held the door for her. I didn't  move, I stirred but didnt come out of the covers.
    Luce made his way over to my bed though something caught his eye that was on the floor beside the bed.
    "Whats this?" Luce asked and I jumped up out of shock which made him chuckle as he grabbed the book though I grasped it out of his hands.
    "Just a book," I muttered
    "Now come on, let me see, since you're defending a worthless book" he says and I shook my head and he leaned down and was now face to face with me and my breath caught in my throat.
    Fuck, I'm  falling in love with Luce...
    He was inches away from my face as he continued to get the book from me.
    But then anger boiled me and I through the old book harshly at him.
    "Take it, I know enough!" I practically screamed at him and started to cry then. But this time my tears seemed thinker and I go to wipe it but a gasp escaped me as blood was now on my hand.
    I'm  crying blood now.
    He looked up and froze, sitting down beside me as he begins to panic
   "Why are you crying blood Laina?"
    "Who cares," I muttered and he grabbed my face making me look at him.
     "I care," he says in a tone of mixture of anger and worriness.
      "I found out what a chosen one is..." I whispered so low I expected him not to hear it.
    When he glanced at the book then back at me I then knew he had heard.
    He grabbed the book once more and started turning pages. Though not reading the table of contents he just skimmed through the book til he finds it.
    After reading it he stared at the wall in front of him with the book lying in his lap. He stayed like that for several minutes.
     "You're  making yourself think that," he muttered  silently.
     "Like what?"
     He then looked at me and when we made eye contact he gave me a wry smile.
     "That I don't like you," he whispered and I stared at him.
     "W-what?"
     He leaned over and softly kissed me on my cheek, my heart racing before I noticed the patterns now visible once again wildly moving around him.
    I grabbed the book and looked up about the glows.

   The supernatural starts to glow to the colors of their level.

   Blah blah blah, I skimmed til it mentions  Luce.

    To the Chosen One, she would notice that he is different. Though it is the fact that his feeling are revealing. As theres no patterns on the other supernatural. The patterns on Lucifer will magnify as he begins to love the Chosen one. If the patterns don't  move, he refuses the Chosen One.

   I glanced up at Luce as he just watched me, his patterns still moving. I gave a slight smile and closed the book as I now have my answer.
    The patterns shows of how he loves me.
   Putting the book on my nightstand I now stood infront of Luce nervously. Though relaxed as he allowed with a smile and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me forward, now standing inbetween his legs.
    "I love you," he whispered and I couldnt help the smile that came.
     "I love you, Luce," at that he wasted no time as he smashed his lips to mine.
    We kissed passionately that led to one thing to the other and I'm  now laying underneath him on my bed half naked. He trailed his lips down my neck to my shoulders and I couldnt help the moan that escaped me as I watched his patterns go wild around him. I nipped at his neck and he growled softly.
    "We're  at a dangerous game, Laina," he growled into my throat and I chuckled.
    "I want you Luce," I whispered and he grinned.
     "So be it,"he muttered and kissed me once more as he removed the last of our clothing.