Chapter 17

"Did you kiss him back?" He asked trying to stay calm but his eyes were burning with rage.
    "To not make him feel bad..." I muttered.
     "So you dont like him," he muttered his rage faultering a bit.
     "Not that way, he's  my best friend," I whispered and balled up under the covers once more.
       "I have to go," he randomly mutters and gets up. I grabbed his hand.
     "Wait, where are you going?"
     "Its something I have to do, don't  worry about it," I can see the rage in his eyes again and I stepped infront of him.
     "Dont hurt him," I spat
     "He broke a rule, Laina," he growled. Losing his calm.
     "Then take it out on me," I say.
      He then looked at me surprised, " you didn't  do anything," he mutters sadly.
     "I kissed him back," he looked down at me, the rage disintegrating," so its my responsibility  also.
     "You didnt do anything," he repeats and goes to the door again, only for me to grab his arm once more. He then faced me frustrated. "Stop, Laina," he growled.
     I let go of him. Knowing it was a lost cause. I know now he doesnt like me and got jealous, it was business,  Felix has broken the rule and needs to be punished. Its all in my head.
     "Fine," I whispered and he looked down to me once more, before he left.

   Lucifer turned a corner then knocked the door down as he kickdd it, eyes black he grabbed Felix by the shirt and through him against the wall infront of him.
    "You kissed her?!" Lucifer growled going around the bed and grabbed him once more. He growled down at a terrified Felix.
    "I'm  sorry master, it wont happen again," he says.
     "Pity, I trusted you, my loyal friend; you was supposed to protect her, feed her, assist her," lucifer spat into his face.
    "I am not her personal slave!"
    Lucifer  growled and Felix shrunk  in his embrace.
     "You will do your duties as told! Or you shall be serverly punished!" At that he harshly threw Felix at the bed and Felix bounced off and fell onto the floor on the other side and groaned. Lucifer walked out angrily.

    The next day I felt like fighting, so I made my way to the boxing ring. I sighed as I got into it and waited for an opponent. When I saw Felix cross the doorway I grew angry.
     "HEY!!"
     he turned to face me and didnt look at me. "Yes?"
    I could tell Lucifer got to him and now I feel bad. Though he shouldnt have kissed me, I dont want to continue to make him feel bad. "I need someone to fight," I tell him and he started to climb in, " what are you doing?"
     "Fighting you," he sighed.
     "No, I'm  not," I say and go to get out but he grabbed my arm and tossed me to the other side of the stage.
     "Fight," he then looked at me
      "No," I say and go once more but then he tripped me.
     "What the hell! You kissed me and now you want to fight?!" I now screamed in his face and he didnt budge, he stood frozen in front of me letting me scream at him. Lucifer was now sitting in his usual spot and I glanced over at him. What did you do to-
    My thought got caught off as Felix grabbed my arm and flipped me causing me to gasp out of shock as my back slammed the floor.
     I got up and dodged a sudden punch and I grabbed his arm close to his shoulder and twist him around and he hissed.
    "What is wrong with you, your my best friend!"
     "I'm  doing my job!" He then pull forward as I was still holding onto him and he flipped me over
    "But.."
    "No buts!" He says harshly. "Now fight!"
     I got up with tears in my eyes, my evil side begging out because of his disrespect but I held her back a little longer.
    "Felix..." he then got close to my face and Lucifer leaned forward.
     "FIGHT!!!" he screamed so loud and harsh, I shrunk and my evil self just harshly came in.
     "Don't  you ever," I say twisting him around and kicking him in the stomach after I flipped him ,"DISRESPECT ME!!" I practically screamed in his face as he got up gasping as my eyes were almost black.
    Lucifer smirked and sat back.
    "Laina..." I grabbed him and punched him in the gut making him tower over and then under swept and kicked his legs out from under him and he fell onto his side and I pressed him to the ground with my foot.
    "Disrespect me again, thatll be the last," I say and got out the ring. I glanced at Luce but walked out. When I reached my room I grabbed my sword and left once more. When Luce saw me he looked from me to the glowing  sword.
    "Move," I demand and he got out of my way, just glad I didnt kill him then and there.  One of the guards felt like I was a threat and faced me
  "Put your weapon down!"
  Lucifer now standing behind me I raised my sword at the guard who was getting prepared to attack me.
    "Last chance, put your weapon down!
    I then took a step forward, an evil smirk on my face as my sword commands for the kill. The guard starting to feel frightened and backed up a step as I do so forward.
    Then the sword got knocked out of my hand and I growled at who it was that done so.